What would be considered a Grade 8 bass piece?

Thanks in advance.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
anything from the grade 8 book, this is the difficulty you're looking at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssARdM-5iFc
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Randy Bobandy
What do you mean by grade 8? Like 8th grade?

I think he means rockschool grade 8.
It's the highest grade for some music thing across the pond.
I'm pretty sure we don't have anything like it over here.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I would think you know the Grade 8 pieces are on youtube already, so maybe try some Dream Theatre or something? I don't know, I haven't looked into it to be honest.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Randy Bobandy
What do you mean by grade 8? Like 8th grade?

over here (UK) there is a grading system for students of musical instruments, they go from grade 1 (a 5 year old could pass with distinctions) to grade 8 (see the link i posted)
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I was looking for more song suggestions but thanks anyway.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Grade 8 doesn't look anywhere near as hard as it should.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Is it similar to the RCM standards? I'm not sure whether or not it's used in the states, but it is the grading system in Canada.