soo i'm here in central florida, and it looks like we will be feel the mighty wrath of tropical storm fay sometime tomorrow. i lived here forever so its nothing new, it usually just rains a lot. especially when its not even a hurricane. so my plan is to watch the storm from my porch, drink a lot of beer, and play a lot of guitar. any other ideas to help me ride out the storm? and who else is with me?!
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
wut bout friends? u have friends rite?
i live near the coast in texas so i know what sittin out there is like.
Originally Posted by bchoun
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
dude were you alive for hurrican andrew? i was in 1st grade and i heard about that **** right before my grandparents moved to Ft. Myers.....that one ****ed some **** right up.

i would try not to drown/die....i dont know we dont get many "disasters" where i am so i wouldnt know how to prepare
Drunken big wheel races are always fun to do with your friends.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
tie a parachute or two to u. thatll get some laughs
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
Pffftt hurricane's don't worry me.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Well, that's why acoustic guitars were made, who knows, maybe you can write some song inspired by it, I know I am, and I have no work for two days!
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
Quote by guitarded420
dude were you alive for hurrican andrew? i was in 1st grade and i heard about that **** right before my grandparents moved to Ft. Myers.....that one ****ed some **** right up.

i would try not to drown/die....i dont know we dont get many "disasters" where i am so i wouldnt know how to prepare

Hurricane Andrew was a very strong storm, the one that's about to hit us is nothing compared to that.
I'm North of Tampa Bay. Just as long as the power doesn't go out, I'm fine. TS were you here like 3 or 4 years ago when Charlie (I think that was the name) and all those other hurricanes hit?? That was horrible. Two weeks with no power, everyone scrambling to the stores for fresh water and ice, gas stations backed up with people trying to get gas for generators. Two weeks of complete boredom.

If that happens again, I'm moving.
We're only strays.
My best advice is to COWER IN THE WRATH OF GOD!!!

I've been watching too many of those Westboro Baptist Church videos on youtube lately.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by guitarded420

i was really little but yeah, i heard some bad stories about it. a good family friend had his roof ripped off and his house completely ruined. but andrew was category five if i'm not mistaken. and i am inland and will be pretty far from the worst of it. but of course, safety will come first.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'm North of Tampa Bay. Just as long as the power doesn't go out, I'm fine. TS were you here like 3 or 4 years ago when Charlie (I think that was the name) and all those other hurricanes hit?? That was horrible. Two weeks with no power, everyone scrambling to the stores for fresh water and ice, gas stations backed up with people trying to get gas for generators. Two weeks of complete boredom.

If that happens again, I'm moving.

Oh yes, that was memorable indeed. It wasn't TOO bad where I live, I was only without power for two days but it took weeks for the area to get back to a somewhat normal state.
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
hurricane alicia around the texas area was hell. could only see 3 inches out the windows.
I hope for your sake you are right and the storm doesn't strengthen. Hurricanes used to be named after women for a reason: They are very unpredictable and wreck havoc on everything you have worked so hard for. Even a "minor" cat 1 storm can cause major flooding in your area, widespread panic, empty shelves in the stores. After Katrina tore up Gulfport I had enough and moved. Good luck
It's a tropical storm.

TS, go outside and yell "U aint gunna do sh*t fat nigga!"

I was here for Hurrican Wilma. We had no school for about 2 weeks. Man it was great being able to see the stars at night.
Quote by n2dabloo
I hope for your sake you are right and the storm doesn't strengthen. Hurricanes used to be named after women for a reason: They are very unpredictable and wreck havoc on everything you have worked so hard for. Even a "minor" cat 1 storm can cause major flooding in your area, widespread panic, empty shelves in the stores. After Katrina tore up Gulfport I had enough and moved. Good luck

In the area of Florida where I live, we NEVER get hit directly. Hurricanes mean little more to me than a lot of rain, a few downed trees, and the worst: no power. So I've grown to basicly ignore them lol.
We're only strays.
I live in Tampa Bay. No work tomorrow W00t! Might go surfing , or just chill. As long as the power stay on it's all good.

Be safe everyone!!
Quote by metaldud536
It's a tropical storm.

Yeah but it has time to strengthen to a hurricane as it crosses the water.
I thought you were talking about the movie.. Tropical Thunder

Seein storm made me run away

Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*