Every so often my computer starts playing Hip Hop music. How this is possible I dont know. I have no Hip Hop music on my computer at all. I close all my applications and it still plays. It seems to be coming from nowhere.

My theory is, I have some sort of gangsta virus.

Help?
Last edited by blair30 at Aug 18, 2008,
Freestyle to it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I hope to GOD this doesn't become an epidemic...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
haha

This is possibly one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Hahahaha
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Just go to Microsoft Publisher and make a Job Application and post it as your desktop background. That should take care of any "gangsta".
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I bet someone has set it as the sound for when you do something.

Because its a large file you'll do the action that triggers it and it'll take a few seconds to start playing.

Pay attention to what you're doing just before/ as it starts and then check your settings
Maybe this is why you're hot? Maybe this is why you're hot?
Are you hot 'cuz you're fly? Am I not, 'cuz I'm not?
Maybe this is why you're this is why you're this is why you're hot?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Just go to Microsoft Publisher and make a Job Application and post it as your desktop background. That should take care of any "gangsta".

hahaha, sheer funnyness
Take a picture of some KFC and put it in the recycling bin. The virus should follow.

Srsly though, what kind of computer is it? I have a friend whose laptop picks up random radio signals or something when the computer is on a wireless network.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by SuperBlob
haha

This is possibly one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen

You didn't see the backwards poopin' thread then, did ya?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by rizo299
I bet someone has set it as the sound for when you do something.

Because its a large file you'll do the action that triggers it and it'll take a few seconds to start playing.

Pay attention to what you're doing just before/ as it starts and then check your settings

Hehehe... I did that to a school computer. I made the computer fart everytime you right clicked. And I made sure I never used that computer. There were many laughs that trimester.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
Quote by metaldud536
So you double click on My Documents, a window pops up, and then...."YOOOOOOUUUUU, Now watch me YOUUUUU"

?

And suppersoak that hoe?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by TooFast
You didn't see the backwards poopin' thread then, did ya?

FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
my mums did this a moment ago!!!! lolz, it stopped when she went into task manager and closed iexplorer.exe coz firefox ftw
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I agree with that other guy...
Spit some shit over that beat yeah
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
I lol'd.

Who does it play?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
oh haha this happened to my grandpas computer,
but careful rap kills comupters, its so terrible it makes them kill themselves so they dont have to deal with it

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
All the Gangsta Rap is installed by windows by default in a folder called "system 32".

Just delete it. There are a load of warnings because it also messes up your start-up and log-off noises, but you can set these to something cooler in the control panel later (my PC plays Robert Plant going AAYEEEAAAAAAAAYA! from the immigrant song every time I log in)
Someone might have put it as the sound for when you login, or maybe when someone logs on msn?
Do like all reformed gangstas do. Train your computer to be a priest.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Shackman10
Oh boy this thread is racist

thats ok no black guys play guitar, only one did and come on he played it upside down

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
Quote by the evil edge
All the Gangsta Rap is installed by windows by default in a folder called "system 32".

Just delete it. There are a load of warnings because it also messes up your start-up and log-off noises, but you can set these to something cooler in the control panel later (my PC plays Robert Plant going AAYEEEAAAAAAAAYA! from the immigrant song every time I log in)

So...you're saying he should delete "system32" eh?
Quote by iceman_8319
Take a picture of some KFC and put it in the recycling bin. The virus should follow.

Srsly though, what kind of computer is it? I have a friend whose laptop picks up random radio signals or something when the computer is on a wireless network.

Oh snap!
Quote by the evil edge

sup?
Quote by Shackman10
Oh boy this thread is racist

Yes, because all hip hop musicians are of the same race.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by walkinbazooka
Yes, because all hip hop musicians are of the same race.

all the good ones anyway!

(I keed!)
Quote by kaptink
all the good ones anyway!

(I keed!)

Jehst. Need I say more?
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by skwisgaar5051
but careful rap kills comupters, its so terrible it makes them kill themselves so they dont have to deal with it

Wow you're funny.
don't worry,probly just your version of microsoft word ...here re-install it

edit

Originally Posted by skwisgaar5051

Virus's don't kill computer's, rappers do
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by the evil edge

The sad thing is that someone actually followed that advice on this forum a couple of years ago, then posted angry, angry things from someone else's computer.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a