* Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
* Sharkfin inlays
* 25-1/2" scale
* 22 jumbo frets
* 1-11/16" nut width
* Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo
* Volume, volume, tone, three-way
* Black hardware

This guitar also features "Transparent Blue" finish, giving it a stunning look. This guitar is practically brand new (essentially no belt rash, less than a year old), minus the strings and a small ding on below the "pick guard."

EDIT - Sorry the prices are only in US dollars...that's just where I'm looking to sell, lol.

PICS -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Ichijin-san/Selling/100_1810.jpg)

Another Pic - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Ichijin-san/Selling/100_1811.jpg

Pic of the dink -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Ichijin-san/Selling/100_1812.jpg

Side view pic -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Ichijin-san/Selling/100_1814.jpg

EDIT - If any of you are in the Southern California area and are interested in buying or trading, I'm all ears (I'll throw in the stand too, because it was the only one I could find that could hold the guitar well!).

I'm asking $450, but the price is negotiable. I'm willing to trade, so leave a post or message me and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for looking!
well, if u would want my bass straight up, that would be awesome b/c i love that guitar
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
r u able to post to Australia if i pay 4shipping and curency convergences?
Quote by seizetheday1103
well, if u would want my bass straight up, that would be awesome b/c i love that guitar

Thanks, but no thanks. Right now I'm focusing on increasing my skills on the guitar. I'm not ready to take on bass as well.
Quote by MitchP
r u able to post to Australia if i pay 4shipping and curency convergences?

I would imagine so, but I'd be willing to bet it would be very expensive to ship it there...if you give me your postal code I'll see if I can get a shipping quote. You can PM it to me, or send it to my email -

lancer327 AT yahoo DOT com.

Or, you could just post it here on the forums.
dude i would love thats guitar but the only i have that i can give up would be some pedals anda crappy custom made guitarthat needs to be rewired
Quote by ty66
dude i would love thats guitar but the only i have that i can give up would be some pedals anda crappy custom made guitarthat needs to be rewired

Thanks but no thanks. Since this is my main / best guitar, I'm looking for something equivalent to exchange it for.
^You only have to wait 1 day between bumps fyi , also free bump for a beautiful guitar.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by hansarvin
^You only have to wait 1 day between bumps fyi , also free bump for a beautiful guitar.

Thanks a bunch. I remember reading in a sticky you can only bump 3 times a week...(I'm not sure how strictly that rule is enforced)...but yeah. Thanks again.
Hmm....any interest in an Agile Hornet with a seymour duncan distortion in the bridge and an epiphone pickup in the neck?
Quote by tkozuch
Hmm....any interest in an Agile Hornet with a seymour duncan distortion in the bridge and an epiphone pickup in the neck?

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm really looking to avoid another V-shaped guitar.
Gotcha, no problem dude. I figured as much. It does take a long time to get used to playing them, esp while sitting
Quote by ¤TabMaster¤
Great lookin guitar! Would pick that up but im a lefty =[ Free bump!

Thanks a bundle. It's weird, because I'm left-handed, but I play guitar right-handed...I'm not sure how to explain that.
Quote by tkozuch
Gotcha, no problem dude. I figured as much. It does take a long time to get used to playing them, esp while sitting

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. That's part of the reason why I'm looking to trade out my V, actually.
Quote by Dragism
Hmmm....nice guitar ...still with the same price?

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, the price is still $400 + shipping.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
I have an Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan Blackouts...interested in a trade at all?
Quote by MattMac273
I have an Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan Blackouts...interested in a trade at all?

Which model Explorer is it specifically? Can you send me some pictures? Feel free to send me a PM or an email; if you could tell me about the condition of the instrument too, that would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by Dragism
Dude why do u want to sell your guitar?

Do you ship Worlwide or CONUS?

To answer your first question, I'm selling it for a few reasons. First, my musical tastes have changed pretty drastically over the last few months, and so has my tastes in guitar. I think it is a great guitar, and it's in great shape, but it's just not the guitar I need right now.

To answer your second question -

I'll ship either Worldwide, or CONUS, but buyer pays shipping. I'd prefer to sell it locally, but it doesn't seem like that'll be an option at this point.

Thanks for your interest...shoot me a PM if you want more info or a shipping quote.
Nice guitar, bump!!!
If it wasn't a V I would probably buy it from you, I need a floyd guitar now
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by RabbidWolf
Nice guitar, bump!!!
If it wasn't a V I would probably buy it from you, I need a floyd guitar now

Thanks for the bump. V guitars can be very cool, if you use them in the right situations...
might trade my strat + cash. i live in los angeles/
strat has a chip and is kinda dinged up, but then again, it's a strat.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
might trade my strat + cash. i live in los angeles/
strat has a chip and is kinda dinged up, but then again, it's a strat.

That sounds interesting. What kind of strat is it? I'll message you...
Page 1 of 2