I am finishing up another body. This one started out as a Vintage Modified Fender Squier which is the good one ($300.00 model) Will take $155 shipped for this body. I have included two pictures of two others I have completed. I can ship it to you either style. Relic'd or Not. Body is solid wood. Can include a tremolo to fit this (Standard Fender Type w/bar) for $25 extra. Routed for S-S-H. Paypal or USPS Money orders accepted. Will take a personal check from a regular here with good feedback. (Body only. No neck, pickguard or electronics. Shown for demonstration purposes only.)

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
what type of paint did you use and did you purposely tear off some of the paint and smear it?
Quote by X&Y
what type of paint did you use and did you purposely tear off some of the paint and smear it?

Automotive acrylic spray paint. Yes on the relic'd one I used various techniques to make
it look worn and played.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by X&Y
did you purposely tear off some of the paint and smear it?

That's called relic'd ... making it look older/used

BTW...
I wish i had the money to buy ur body because it looks hellanice!
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
That's called relic'd ... making it look older/used

BTW...
I wish i had the money to buy ur body because it looks hellanice!

Thanks! I put a lot of work into them.

Make an offer!

To the top... Must sell

Quote by johnny_tapia
Still available?

Yep... You still have the EVH guitar I sold ya?

Quote by djfrank
Yep... You still have the EVH guitar I sold ya?

Of course. You can never have too many EVH guitars though
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
Of course. You can never have too many EVH guitars though

haha. I hear that man. Hit me up if you want to work something out on this one.

If you ever have a complete one, I'd love to buy one, even if it is a Squier.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Munchlaxatives
If you ever have a complete one, I'd love to buy one, even if it is a Squier.

I will be finishing up one like this soon also... Peavey USA Nitro. Dimarzio USA Humbucker and Kahler USA tremolo, with Peavey hard shell case. $445.00 shipped. $395 without pickup installed. (put your own in there) Might consider a trade or partial trade.

to the top

Quote by djfrank
I am finishing up another body. This one started out as a Vintage Modified Fender Squier which is the good one ($300.00 model) Will take $155 shipped for this body. I have included two pictures of two others I have completed. I can ship it to you either style. Relic'd or Not. Body is solid wood. Can include a tremolo to fit this (Standard Fender Type w/bar) for $25 extra. Routed for S-S-H. Paypal or USPS Money orders accepted. Will take a personal check from a regular here with good feedback. (Body only. No neck, pickguard or electronics. Shown for demonstration purposes only.)

What's that guitar's official color? I can't find it anywhere
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by life_777
Can You make custom body's for people?

what are you interested in?

Quote by djfrank
what are you interested in?

Im into a weird shape kind of deal. So... I was wondering if you could make a Bc' Rich mockingbird Body?