Tykaz
21 IQ
Hello There

Im wondering if anyone out there can help me with the correct way to pronounce something in Spanish. My grandmother passed a couple of days ago and her passion was the spanish language. I would like to say something at her funeral and Im not sure how its supposed to sound, so any help would be greatly appreciated

What I want to say is

Adiós,
a nuestra hermosa abuela,
que siempre recordará usted,
se puede descansar en paz

Obviously I can get the first 2 words but the rest I get a little tongue tied on

Thank you
_Tim_
Banned
696 IQ
Quote by Tykaz
Hello There

Im wondering if anyone out there can help me with the correct way to pronounce something in Spanish. My grandmother passed a couple of days ago and her passion was the spanish language. I would like to say something at her funeral and Im not sure how its supposed to sound, so any help would be greatly appreciated

What I want to say is

Adiós,

Obviously I can get the first 2 words but the rest I get a little tongue tied on

Thank you

Should go in the pit but seeing as this is a good cause and you're new I'll let it slide and not report you.

Ah-dee-os
ah nweh-strah herm-oh-sah ab-well-a
Key (?) sea-emp-reh reth-ordar-yah oos-ted
Seh pwed(-eh?) des-than-sar en path

I think that's right.
Tykaz
21 IQ
Thank you so much

I just googled help on pronoucing something and for some reason I ended up at this website

I really appreciate your help
_Tim_
Banned
696 IQ
Quote by Tykaz
Thank you so much

I just googled help on pronoucing something and for some reason I ended up at this website

I really appreciate your help

You're not even a guitarist?
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by _Tim_
Should go in the pit but seeing as this is a good cause and you're new I'll let it slide and not report you.

Ah-dee-os
ah nweh-strah herm-oh-sah ab-well-a
Key (?) sea-emp-reh reth-ordar-yah oos-ted
Seh pwed(-eh?) des-than-sar en path

I think that's right.
It's just K, not Key
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Its_Rock77
Anthony Green Fanboy <3
1,501 IQ
Quote by Tykaz

Adiós,

since the first guy had a couple mistakes. (from what I've been taught?) I'll give you another opinion.

Ah dee os

ah noo ay strah (said with 2 syllables btw) like "nway stra" ehr mo sah (no h sounds in spanish) ah bway lah

k see em pray rrrray core dah rah oo sted

say pwayday day skahn sahr (not sure about that word) ehn pahz

hope that helps
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
mikko 9119
siin
477 IQ
the pit would have been a more suitable place for a question like this. this is more of a help area for newbies and even regulars or whoever that have a question related to the site or certain problems/concerns they have been experiencing with their mp3's, profiles, etc.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Tykaz
21 IQ
Thank you so very much

I made a mistake by getting to this site, please forgive my ignorance I havent been myself lately.

I really do appreciate your help