Need to free up some cash for other projects... Would love to keep these for later use, but need the dough...

1. EMG 81 - Costs $100 new. My price (used) $60 shipped.
2. Set of EMG HZs - Like new $60 shipped.

I have done many deals here with no problems. I would like to keep it that way, so no worries here. Paypal or USPS money orders accepted. More items and pics to come...

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Up to the top. Make offer.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

I'm interested in the 81, would you consider shipping to the UK?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
I'm interested in the 81, would you consider shipping to the UK?

Yes. Add $10.00 to cover extra shipping.

HZs are sold and shipped... The 81 still up for grabs. Held it for somebody who never paid up.

Quote by Darkice
What do HZ sound like just asking?

They are pretty hot with some crunchy distortion