Page 1 of 3
http://www.gunguys.com/?p=3159

So.. looks like if little Timmy misbehaves he won't be coming home from school.

Discuss.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Wowzers. MO: Glad I don't live there.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
i fully support it. it's completely stupid and unsafe for teachers not to be allowed to have a concealed weapon.
Normally I'd be disgusted and surprised by something like this.

Then I saw it was in Texas.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
All they need to do is kill 1 student. The rest should fall in line.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
i bttr not piss off my teachers....
Originally Posted by bchoun
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
Nice.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Pfft, its just going to get a reputation as school where the teachers need guns and every kid that goes there will gain a hardnut mentality
fuck texas
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by iceman_8319
All they need to do is kill 1 student. The rest should fall in line.

They don't even need to kill one. Just kneecap him, or shoot his d*ck off.
I'm not sure that a lot of the things on that site are true. It sounds like a site based upon Gun Control.

But quite frankly, I think that if everyone who has a gun is trained than it's a good thing.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by beadhangingOne
So to prevent people from bringing guns to school, we're giving people guns to bring to school.

It's brilliant! What could possibly go wrong?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
...at your avatar
Teachers need guns in a 110-student school?!

Wtf fail?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Just one more reason why I don't want to go back to school. First I fear my teachers are bored and unmotivated. Now they're bored, unmotivated to teach and carrying heat? Awesome! Im really looking forward to US History class now!

Another part of irony is that they spend so much $$$ on promoting gun safety in our school, but its ok for Mrs. Smith to carry a revolver.

Now if they really want to "protect themselves" give'em a few pocket knives.
No one is going to shoot up a school. columbine and Virginia tech are just a few instances where our police force doesn't have the cajones to deal with a 17-18 yr old disgruntled kid who thinks hes tough with a gun in his hand.

God I love living in Texas.(sarcasm)
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Last edited by thycrusader at Aug 18, 2008,
Well if they allow the teachers to have them, then the kids should get them too, right? At least in high school if you are 18?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
It's not everywhere in Texas, it's just some place called "Harold".

At first, I thought it was a good idea, but then if you think about it, a kid could just grab the gun and commit suicide. One of my teachers told me once how there was this college class and the professor gave a speech or something, and he asked if there were any questions, and this kid raised his hand, walked to the front of the class, and shot himself in the head.

That or the teachers would start intimidating students or it could accidentally be used. You never know in today's retarded world.
Quote by frottage
i fully support it. it's completely stupid and unsafe for teachers not to be allowed to have a concealed weapon.

Yes so until the teacher leaves it somewhere or just snaps on a student one day. Here's a 2 hour class on gun safety, now be good and teach those kids! I mean this state did spawn Bush so what do you expect?
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by lateraluspiral
fuck texas

Wow thanks for contributing your everlasting knowledge to this thread. certainly worth the extra space on everyone's bandwidth for your so informative post.

Thanks.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
What are they seriously going to do with a gun? Seriously?
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by hamett91
You can't even hit a student without being sued off your ass and getting fired. Now they're going to shoot them?

Yea, but when it comes down to it -
if you just hit them, they'll maybe have a bruise for a week, but you won't ever have a job again. Thus, you lose.
But if you shoot them, they're dead or maimed, and you have a life of free time ahead of you. You win.
It's a good idea. It only makes things safer when more responsible citizens are equipped to defend themselves and others from violent individuals. You can't always rely on the police to save you.
Quote by hamett91
You can't even hit a student without being sued off your ass and getting fired. Now they're going to shoot them?

Haha and thank god for that! I had a kid that got full blown choked by a teacher and the teacher got suspended for 2 days and thats it. It's a private school though......f*ck private schools btw.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
meh, the teachers at my school were already packin' heat, this just made it legal...

i do live in texas btw.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by SG6578
Yes so until the teacher leaves it somewhere or just snaps on a student one day. Here's a 2 hour class on gun safety, now be good and teach those kids! I mean this state did spawn Bush so what do you expect?

well, i doubt that'll happen. also, i think Bush is a great president.
Quote by frottage
well, i doubt that'll happen. also, i think Bush is a great president.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
It's the right to bear arms. I completely support it.

Fuck you!

Bare arms* .
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Quote by SG6578

I actually heard he was born in Connecticut... can anyone clarify this?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Bare arms* .

Are you serious?

God this thread is full of idiots.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Are you serious?

God this thread is full of idiots.

No, I wasn't being serious. It was a play on words, if you will. I decided to take bear into meaning the animal, not to possess. Bare meaning naked.. well, ya.

It was a humorous way to express my distaste for teachers carrying pistols whilst making a play on homonyms.

Good day to you sir.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Page 1 of 3