Black Vintage Musicman Bass in great condition with heavly cushioned soft case.

Boss OD-20 Drive zone distortion pedal.

The Orange Crush 15R Combo amplifier.

I'm waiting for my paypal to go through before I can ebay them but If anyone wants to make me an offer before hand I'd be more than happy to negotiate an offer for private sale. They're all In good nick so If anyone fancies it let me know.

I'm so sorry, can someone move this for me. I can't believe I didn't realise where I was posting it.
Last edited by LittleKnowItAll at Aug 18, 2008,
Quote by LittleKnowItAll
Black Vintage Musicman Bass in great condition with heavly cushioned soft case.

Boss OD-20 Drive zone distortion pedal.

The Orange Crush 15R Combo amplifier.

I'm waiting for my paypal to go through before I can ebay them but If anyone wants to make me an offer before hand I'd be more than happy to negotiate an offer for private sale. They're all In good nick so If anyone fancies it let me know.

Wrong forum.
Look in classified.
don't get your hopes up of much if anything more than £100, you buy these basses brand new for as little as £130

i'd be interested in it but i'm strapped for cash at the moment what with uni coming up
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
EDIT: sorry, i thought you meant "vintage" as like an old guitar, not brand. Also my EDIT button is nowhere to be found for some reason so sorry for the double post.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
It's ok, It might not be a musicman copy, It just looks like one and I can't find the model anywhere only similar ones, I tell a lie I've found it again on ebay, Someone else selling an orange one, which is bidding at 130 by the way compared to my bid of 40 ¬_¬.
And it's down as a musicman there aswell so maybe I made the right guess.
Anyway please someone bid. Otherwise I'll have to buy it of myself and try again, the damn things worth more than 40 and I've not got a reserve on it.