Seriously, my laptop speakers sound like pure garbage....when I use them whatever I'm listening to squeaks, pops and generally sounds like pure crap.

The laptop is pretty new and I generally don't have music on loud or anything.

Any ideas Pit?
Take the garbage off your computer....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Laptop speakers are, 100% of the time, crap.

Get a good 5.1 system or a nice pair of "over-the-ear" headphones.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Laptop speakers are generally awful!
It's just a fact of life.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Just get some other speakers?
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
they will always sound like crap, but if its to a point its making noises thats not from the music, you should get that fixed. its not very fun carrying speakers with your supposedly portable laptop isnt it?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Maybe your sat on it?

I dunno.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
laptop speakers

heres ur problem, very very few laptops have decent built in speakers, id say just get a set of speakers u put into the jack like logitechs or sumthin
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Just generally crappy speakers
I have built in laptop speakers too
Absolutely no bass and max volume is ridiculously low.
Bring it somewhere and get them replaced
Laptop speakers (by default) are not known to be very good.
Laptop speakers are underengineered because they expect you to either be at home or office, or be in public. so there shouldn't be any reason for you to use them.

Where do you use them?

Any standalone speakers will be a vast improvement. you don't need 5.1 surround or even 3.1
It could be your sound card, although it's doubtful.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now