it was posted in 2006 and you bring it up now?

unless this is a thing that you found on facebook and it isnt your friends? idk
Quote by Superstrat101
it was posted in 2006 and you bring it up now?

unless this is a thing that you found on facebook and it isnt your friends? idk

yeah I think thats it...
that was sweet
that would be so much fun except for the person who smashed their head on the ramp
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
whats there to discuss?

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Walruses always scare me, just look at them, they weigh a tonne, and those tusks look deadly.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by metaldud536
I prefer discussions about Walruses.

Discuss.

they look like an old mans ballsack...with tusks
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Well maybe if the walrus didn't sleep with the polar bear's wife, this all wouldn't have happened. So fuck him. He had it coming.

Well you know what?!
That walrus was the best sex machine in the Notrh Pole. I think that bear was just jealous becuase he couldn't keep it up all night!
Quote by metaldud536
Well you know what?!
That walrus was the best sex machine in the Notrh Pole. I think that bear was just jealous becuase he couldn't keep it up all night!

It gets cold up North, and you know what happens? Your testicles slowly crawl into your chest. The bear couldn't help it. It was a natural reaction, but here comes along the walrus, trying to seduce Mr. Polar Bear's wife to use her for sex. Mrs. Polar Bear hasn't gotten any in awhile due to the cold weather, so she gave in. One day Mr. Polar Bear just happens to walk in on the two and he snaps and kicks the shit out of the walrus.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It gets cold up North, and you know what happens? Your testicles slowly crawl into your chest. The bear couldn't help it. It was a natural reaction, but here comes along the walrus, trying to seduce Mr. Polar Bear's wife to use her for sex. Mrs. Polar Bear hasn't gotten any in awhile due to the cold weather, so she gave in. One day Mr. Polar Bear just happens to walk in on the two and he snaps and kicks the shit out of the walrus.

And then Mrs. Polar Bear yells "Alfred! Stop!"
But it's already too late. Dilbert is lying in a pool of blood. Alfred gazes onto his terrified face and manages to hear Dilbert's dying last words through the rage that engulfs him.
Dilbert mumbles these words, "I did it...the lulz." He rolls onto his side and fades away into the black void known as death.
-The end
Quote by metaldud536
And then Mrs. Polar Bear yells "Alfred! Stop!"
But it's already too late. Dilbert is lying in a pool of blood. Alfred gazes onto his terrified face and manages to hear Dilbert's dying last words through the rage that engulfs him.
Dilbert mumbles these words, "I did it...the lulz." He rolls onto his side and fades away into the black void known as death.
-The end

Alfred then throws away the Sword of Aeons into the swirling vortex in front of him to rid the world of it's evil forever.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Alfred then throws away the Sword of Aeons into the swirling vortex in front of him to rid the world of it's evil forever.

Sword of Aeons?
You mean the Master sword right?
Quote by metaldud536
Sword of Aeons?
You mean the Master sword right?

I was talking about the ending to Fable where you either choose to kill your sister for a sword that's one the strongest weapons in the game and be evil or throw it away and get a sword later on that's of equal power and be good.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I was talking about the ending to Fable where you either choose to kill your sister for a sword that's one the strongest weapons in the game and be evil or throw it away and get a sword later on that's of equal power and be good.

lol
I think that's a big decision for a polar bear.
failbook
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
that was so awesome
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.