Ok, this "problem" might be a little difficult to explain, but I'll give it a go.

Sometimes, when soloing I notice that the string I'm fretting is slightly pulled upwards toward the ceiling from its normal position. Not enough to change the pitch (at least to my ears) but noticable to tell its not quite where it should be in relation to the other strings.

This doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes usually when playing the high frets, like I said it doesn't seem to bend upward enough to change the pitch at all but if it's a no-no I'll have to work really hard to try and correct it.

Tips, advice, input? Thanks!
Practice making sure you're not bending your strings at all. I don't know if it's such a big issue, but if you can work it out, it would just be for the best.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6
Practice making sure you're not bending your strings at all. I don't know if it's such a big issue, but if you can work it out, it would just be for the best.

Yeah thanks. Thats what I thought and I've been working on it. It's pretty much one certain part of a solo that I catch myself doing it sometimes, at this point.