Ok so I used to watch this movie when I was really young but can't remember the name. It was about these little animals out in the forest; woodland creatures if you will, and a semi containing some type of toxic gas crashes and it leaks out into the woods where they live and they run from it the rest of the movie. There's also a part where one of the animals goes back to his house and finds it full of the gas and his family is dead or something...and there is something about a hawk or owl which is trying to eat them while they're running through some field.

If you can help that would be bossin.
rats of nimh maybe,where'd you come from if ur in states we mite not ave tht movie or sutin

bossin???
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Sounds like watership down. Beautiful stuff.
I still BAWWWW at bright eyes. and the ending of course.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
nah i don't think it was tht,thats about rabbits basically and there's a new rabbit and they fight bla blah,not what he decribed
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
I will fight you.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

you will lose,it is not watership down,grahhhhhhh
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
Quote by Benjammin610
Ok so I used to watch this movie when I was really young but can't remember the name. It was about these little animals out in the forest; woodland creatures if you will, and a semi containing some type of toxic gas crashes and it leaks out into the woods where they live and they run from it the rest of the movie. There's also a part where one of the animals goes back to his house and finds it full of the gas and his family is dead or something...and there is something about a hawk or owl which is trying to eat them while they're running through some field.

If you can help that would be bossin.

THE ANIMALS OF FARTHING WOOOD!!!!!
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
He's right....its not watership down. Which is great by the way.

It was a little less scary than that for little kids. And yes I'm in the states.
Quote by Benjammin610
He's right....its not watership down. Which is great by the way.

It was a little less scary than that for little kids. And yes I'm in the states.

Couldn't you at least have humoured me?

Man, I feel like the biggest goof in school.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
at first i was thinking FernGully: The Last Rainforest, but thats about fairies and a toxic ooze.
still a cool film, well at the time, when i was younger
i thought you were talking about fern gully for a sec. i never liked that damn hippie movie.
Yeah, it's Once Upon a Forest. I remember watching it, I liked it muchly back then. That one eyed owl scared the crap outta me.
Yes its all coming back to me now! I just wiki'd it and it was like a rush of wind from my childhood.

Fern Gully was a tease and I never could get into it.