I'm reading through the Harmony Central forum and find this. The user shall remain anonymous but I couldn't help but laugh then feel sort of sorry for all those people being quoted.

Seriously hope he's kidding about those questions.

EXHIBIT A: an assortment of conversations I've had in guitar lessons over the past few months...:

"... but why is my son having difficulty playing a song? He's been to 3 lessons already, and he practices on Guitar Hero all the time!"

"... man, I tried to get my friend to take lessons, he got a guitar for Christmas, but he thinks playing Guitar Hero is the same thing"

"this isn't any fun, Guitar Hero is easier than this!"

"well, I already know how to play some songs in Guitar Hero"

"you know, I'm pretty good in Guitar Hero so I could probably pick up the real thing pretty fast, huh?"

(messages left on my business voice mail) "hello, I've got a guitar I'm thinking about taking lessons, but I probably only need a couple because I already know a lot of songs in Guitar Hero"

"hello, I'm calling to find out if I need to get a guitar to take lessons, I've got the one that comes with Guitar Hero and was wondering if I could just use that"

... on and on....

No, I'm not making that up.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
and...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That's just as bad as the kid who quit school to play GUITAR HERO!!!11!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
being a guitar teacher must be irritating, or incredibly funny.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
actually, there's a few people at my school who play Guitar Hero that say they're considering buying a real guitar, cause it'll be pretty easy since they're good at Guitar Hero.
I don't mind people playing GH, but it's people like that which piss me off.

EDIT: If I was the teacher, I would actively welcome people like that. I would then try to teach them really hard songs, but tell them that the songs are considered easy.
Quote by frottage
actually, there's a few people at my school who play Guitar Hero that say they're considering buying a real guitar, cause it'll be pretty easy since they're good at Guitar Hero.

Well I can understand that, if you've never picked up a guitar I could see why a person might see a resemblance but to think you could use a GH controller for a guitar lesson lack's any real sense.

I'm just asking the pit if they get these sort of replies about GH cause i'm thinking those quotes are exaggerated possible.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I hope some of those are exaggerated, otherwise this may be a sign of the apocalypse...
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
wow, thats pathetic, i feel sorry for that guy
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Guitar Hero ....arghhgh!!!!! I hate it when people think they can play a real guitar! ...oh but I can get 89% on Through Fire and Flames on medium! STFU you couldn't even play smoke on the water!
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
i hate those people who think a toy is the same as a real guitar.
people like that are complete idiots
it's like you play a race game and you think you can race for real .