...if you got cancer?

I'm just a bit curious.

I think I'd just live out the rest of my life by doing stuff i'd always wanted to do.

But what would you do?

EDIT:

Lets just assume it's terminal and you have say...a year to live
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Last edited by IDon'tLoveYou at Aug 18, 2008,
I'd do nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'd pretend like I didn't have it until it killed me.
That depends if I was terminal or the cancer could be treated.

If I could get treatments to get rid of the cancer I would obviously try to get rid of it. No point in dying if I could be living.

If it was terminal then I would live out the rest of my days, saying my goodbyes and apologizing to people I've hurt in the past.
I'd get chemo, but I wouldn't let it upset me or anyone else.

I would rather get cancer than wish it upon anyone I know, because I couldn't see anyone go through with the pain. I'd make jokes about it if I had it myself.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
If it was terminal, I would just go apeshit crazy with all of the stuff I ever wanted to do.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I'd go find those scientists who recently found a cure for it and tell them I'd help be a test subject.

...or what foob85 said
Fight To The Death With Chuck Norris!!!!!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
What would you do, if your son was at home,
Crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cuz he's hungry,
And thee only way to feed him is ta sleep wit a man,
For a little bit of money, and his daddy's gone,
Somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down,
I aint gotta job now, so for you this is just a good time,
But for me this is what I call life.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i would end up dong everything i always wanted to do..and prolly kill myself doing those things before the cancer did
I would create a bomb so that when i died, it would take half the world with me. maybe, just maybe, that'll give people more motivation to find a cure...
Oh, now it's terminal? I'd rape you so you got it too.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I would not stop making jokes about cancer. People always think cancer jokes are offensive, but if I'm a cancer patient, no-one can really complain. Other than that, it depends very much on how long I have left.

Whilst we're on the subject, d'you wanna hear a good joke?

Cancer.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
*Waits for grundy0 to enter thread*
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I thought I had cancer a year ago, but it turned out to be a non-cancerous tumor in my brain. The thought of dying didn't bother me too much actually, I just didn't want my family to be hurt.

EDIT: Because the Pit is full of people who need pics to be satisfied, here:
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Last edited by JMack at Aug 18, 2008,
I would do a lot of stuff, most of which I can't explain without sounding really cheesy.
The.
I'd post a thread about it, and expect everyone to change their avatars to dinosaurs.
Quote by Wigert
*Waits for grundy0 to enter thread*

That was just a little wrong...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I'd be awesome.
I'd Guilt trip all the awesome famous people I know to meet me, I'd get loooads of guitars.
I'd go on a drinkin' spree in Ireland with all the cool guys there.
I guess I'd try to treat it, however if it's untreatable, just have a whale of a time.
Id go sky diving, and rocky mou- I meen...

...Probobly Guilt Trip a bunch of bands into jamming with me, Tell the girl i like that i like her, if she says no, i guilt trip her into sex (im a dick ) And then i would probobly just say goodbye to everyone, and live it out as best i can
i'd probably be coughing a lot, getting sick quite more frequently than normal, and eventually die. but hey, that's just me
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I'd guess I'd keep living out as if I never had it, well that's what I'd like to do, but depending on what it is, would effect it I guess.
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
It would depend on what the cancer was, if it was terminal and how long I'd have to live.

In any case, the last thing I'd do is act like I was owed anything. At least, that's what I'd try to avoid.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i'd probably be coughing a lot, getting sick quite more frequently than normal, and eventually die. but hey, that's just me

Actually...doesn't cancer kill you really quietly? I thought it was the chemo that made people ill, not the cancer.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Terminal eh?

sudo apt-get cancerkiller

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i would tell as much hot girls that i can find and tell them "i have cancer, and im still a virgin, i wish there was a way to change that " instant poon
Quote by walkinbazooka
What would you do, if your son was at home,
Crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cuz he's hungry,
And thee only way to feed him is ta sleep wit a man,
For a little bit of money, and his daddy's gone,
Somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down,
I aint gotta job now, so for you this is just a good time,
But for me this is what I call life.

Incidentally, I've not heard this song in years.

+ 12310294 to you sir.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Terminal eh?

sudo apt-get cancerkiller

Haha we have a fellow linux user xD
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Actually...doesn't cancer kill you really quietly? I thought it was the chemo that made people ill, not the cancer.

not the way i plan on doing it
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.