can some one send me a pick or tell me how high or low it should be on my sg because im not that good at that kind of thing
Adjust it to the height that feels best for you when playing, but dont have it too low or there wont be enough clearance between the strings and the frets/p-ups

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Well, it's just for the action of the strings and possible fret-buzz.

Adjust it and play it before adjusting again; find a comfortable action for yourself to play at, if there is fret buzz you can either change to a lighter gauge string, or adjust the action some more.

I just use a slot-head screw driver to adjust it, if you're having trouble with that also.
Quote by Mr.Camo
Well, it's just for the action of the strings and possible fret-buzz.

Adjust it and play it before adjusting again; find a comfortable action for yourself to play at, if there is fret buzz you can either change to a lighter gauge string, or adjust the action some more.

I just use a slot-head screw driver to adjust it, if you're having trouble with that also.

You can't use a screw driver to adjust the action on a Tune-O-Matic style bridge. He stated that clearly IN HIS TITLE.
Adjust using the thumbwheels below the bridge on each outboard edge. If they are too hard to turn, then release the string tension, turn them whichever way you like, then retune.
Once you have the bridge and action set where you like it, check to see if you need to adjust the tail piece as well. If the break angle is so severe that the strings are now touching the rear of the bridge, correct this by adjusting the posts for the stop piece. This you may use a flat head screwdriver on. A quarter will also work and might be handier.