i honestly can't believe no one's posted this yet. i heard about it over a month ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HI5pI0IZgo

i'm pretty sure they added voices to all the cut scenes and stuff. should be pretty epic. although most of my friends says it looks stupid and they would never buy it, because they already beat the game.
They probably posted it in the gaming thread. Can't said I'd know though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
people have been waiting for a CT remake since the GBA. kinda cool that its coming our for DS. so far the speculation is that its more or less a direct port save for a few things.. hard to say if there'll be and voice acting or not..

i haven't checked out any of the latest news tho.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I think it's a bad idea.

Not the game, I love the game, but this is purely banking off of nostalgia.

If I had been in charge *hint* of the rerelease, I would have made it a bundle; Include Chrono Trigger, Chrono Chross, and the final part of the trilogy that never saw the light of day in the States. Add some more integrated touchscreen interactivity, jazz up the cutscenes, and presto!
Personally
I would probably wet my pants
*want

EDIT: I hope Squeenix doesn't think this is going to make stopping the Chrono Trigger: Resurrection project right. That'll never be right by me.
WaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBlaLOOOOOOOOOOP
BLALOOP
BLALOOP

thank you. thank you very much.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
lolwut

are you shocked at the fact i **** my pants or that i dont know what chrono trigger is?
I can't wait, hopefully the make a direct sequel after!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Dude voice acting in the cutscenes = fail, and they better not even touch the graphics. Part of the reason I loved it so much was because of the old school charm, and if they screw with that it's going to take away from the game in a big way.

That being said, I'm going to buy it no matter what because I'm a whore.
O SNAP

I heard it was a great SNES game, but never played it. Probably gonna pick this up.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by venom0014
*shits pants* whats chrono trigger?

One of the best RPG's in the world. Probably the best. Maybe it's after Baldur's Gate 2.
Download Zsnes, download the rom, play NAW.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by madbasslover
Dude voice acting in the cutscenes = fail, and they better not even touch the graphics. Part of the reason I loved it so much was because of the old school charm, and if they screw with that it's going to take away from the game in a big way.

Old school charm?

When it came out, those graphics were simply known as 'charm' I believe.
Quote by urik
One of the best RPG's in the world. Probably the best. Maybe it's after Baldur's Gate 2.
Download Zsnes, download the rom, play NAW.

meh, the only rpg i ever fell in love with was golden sun..... i promised part2 that i would wait for its sequel.
Quote by madbasslover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9wrYynW-f8&feature=related
I'm sorry.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by The Leader
Old school charm?

When it came out, those graphics were simply known as 'charm' I believe.

I never played it back when it came out. A friend of mine who had a copy loaned it to me a few months ago. So yeah. Old school charm.
Quote by madbasslover

Oh snap, you even have a chrono trigger avatar!!
Quote by The Leader

If I had been in charge *hint* of the rerelease, I would have made it a bundle; Include Chrono Trigger, Chrono Chross, and the final part of the trilogy that never saw the light of day in the States.

You gotta be thinking Radical Dreamers, which was a brief text based game for the SNES that was remade into Chrono Cross, not part of the canon of the series. You can download the rom and play it with a translation patch.

As for this port, I'm guessing they won't add much to it, except maybe the cutscenes from the PSX port. God I hope this means we'll see a third Chrono game soon, I'm dying to know what happened to all the characters.
OH FUCK YES

FROTTAGE, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

[/blatant Chrono Trigger fanboy-ism]
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!