Hey I am looking to get a couple effects pedals. I'm just looking for a few effects, mainly an overdrive/distortion pedal, chorus, maybe a new wah pedal (i have this crap $30 behringer). Anyways, I play rock, but I also like versatility to play blues, punk, and maybe some light metal. I was looking at the bad monkey overdrive, Boss Ch-1 or ehx small clone, and not quite sure about the wah pedal...maybe a dunlop? Any thoughts? Also I don't need to get the best of the best $150+ pedal because i mainly just jam alone or with a few friends. Thanks
The Dunlap Classic Cry Baby is a good wah pedal that will also keep your cost down. It goes for $70 brand new.
-----------------------------------
G.A.S. Afflicted
I thik a Small Clone would be the better of the two. A Bad Monkey isnt bad, but i think a Blues Driver would be a good thing to check out as well. As for the wah, i would save up and get a good one. A good one for now might be a Vox V847, but i would save a little more, since you might not be able to afford all 3 at once.
I hear the bad monkey is pretty good and it's only $50. The tubescreamer is really popular but its $100 i think. And I agree with the guy above, crybabys are good. As far as chorus goes... not too sure. Electro-Harmonix has the Nano Clone Chorus for $52.
Well I don't have much at the moment cause i just got a peavey classic 30 (which i am waiting for to arrive) But i have around $100 or so. Unfortunately i also need to get some new cables.
get good cables to put between your pedals that you dont have yet
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by Dandaman4716
lol i mean normal cables for the guitar to amp

1/4 inch cables, the same thing.

****ty cables give you noise, get yourself good cable duude
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Any other opinions/thoughts on an overdrive pedal and a chorus pedal?
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
EQ
i just got turned onto them and let me tell you, they're amazing. they REALLY allow you to dial in on the tone you want. i would get on of the MXR ones, they're top notch. i'm looking at the 6-band one, but the 10-band is much more popular on here, but they're both excellent

Phaser
these are great if you play RHCP. they give you those spacy sounds, and they're fun to play with The phase 90 is a good place to start, as is the Small stone

Delay
i use this for my solos. i would go digital, but thats just me. it allows you do much more things to it. but if you're into just straight up delay, go analog. For digital look at the DD-3, its really the one pedal boss makes well. i'm not real sure about analog, all i know is the Deluxe memory man is amazing, but pricey.

hope this helped
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON