So my teacher told me I should take the grade six electric guitar playing exam which is in about 3 months time.

In a part of the exam I must play a piece of tapping ( lasting about 2 minutes), the piece can be self-composed or not. Its says on the sillabus "candidates should demonstrate good control on the instrument, in a fluesnt performance containing expression, phrasing and dynamics".

So far I didn;t compose anything myself but when I start think about it I have some troubles.

Does anyone know a piece which I could study and use for the section of the exam?
Gear:

Jackson DKMG Dinky
ESP LTD EX-400
Peavey 6505
Digitech Metal Master Distortion Pedal
Fender G-Tec Junior Amplifier
    ideally you could compose something simple that just requires your left hand to tap chords and your right hand to tap a melody. if you've not really ever tapped before you better start now because more than 2 or 3 fingers it starts to get a bit difficult initially. the more fingers you use starting out, the higher the learning curve.
    this sounds like a really frustrating exam. why not make up some taping, and do those in between improvised fills. that's what i would do
    Departed - As I Lay Dying

Tapped instrumental.
    Barry White is cooler than you
    Quote by Deliriumbassist
    I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
    Although Eurption is nice, i think the greatest example of tapping is The Departed by As I Lay Dying, its beautiful if you can play it perfectly
    so far I think I'll go with The Departed since it isn't complicated tapping I'll start with a slower speed and then gradually increase and I done think I need to do it as fast as the actuall instrumental
    Gear:

Jackson DKMG Dinky
    ESP LTD EX-400
    Peavey 6505
    Digitech Metal Master Distortion Pedal
    Fender G-Tec Junior Amplifier
      Extreme - Flight of the Bumblebee
      My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
      Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
      I dont know if you can find a tab for it but I am doing toccata and fugue for my grade 7. I think my guitar teacher tabbed it so it may be difficult to find an accurate tab. There is also christmas canon rock by TSO, there is a tapping section to that with some sweeping to follow, if this is not enough then you can improvise some more tapping in the same key for this song.