this video is unavailable.

sorry.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
this video is unavailable.

sorry.

(it should finish processing any second) =)

I wrote.. just wait like 30 sec; didn't see it wasn't finished processing yet so just stay put for 10 sec.
fine...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
haha dude that was really good! Rockin the hat and shades, I see.

I think it'd be real cool if you sang too, cause that's a fun song.

That, and try to incorporate some more articulation with your picking. Pick staccato (light, detached) sometimes, dig in aggressively at others, experiment with the dynamics of it. That's a real subtle thing, but it can make quite a difference in effect. Fool around with picking very, very softly, as softly and lightly as you can, maybe palm mute, then gradually get louder and add in more pick attack until your wrist is going all out on the strings. Then gradually bring it back down to the quieter style, see what you can do with that.

Mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=937193

Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Last edited by thefoldarsoldar at Aug 18, 2008,
Thanks man. =) but I don't know really, there isn't lots of space for articulation in this song than on those places that I use it. But I totally agree with you.