I like Slayer, but I don't like Kerry King. He's crap.

What is he doing? He's a fat bald man who plays all the bad solos, and writes less than Hanneman, but that doesn't stop everyone from knowing who he is. He talks too much, and he's all over my magazines selling me ****.

But everyone loves King, especially Metal Hammer. Everyone tells me he's such a nice guy, and he's so metal. He's gay. GAAAY.

I'm not alone in thinking this, am I?
his solos are crap, and none of us know him in person. No matter what you think of him, this thread is crappy and pointless. *reported*
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Even if you aren't, you're still a disappointment for your parents, and your whole family is laughing at your failures. Considering that you probably fail at everything you do, I guess they laugh quite a bit.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I'd be inclined to agree.

Everybody hates on Mustaine, but Mustaine, compared to King, is the nicest guy on the planet.

King is out of touch with the metal world, and he is a horrible song writer, not too mention a crappy soloist. He's the adult version of kids on here who think they're "kvlt" by claiming to like death metal when their playlist consists of Trivium.
I hate slayer. Their guitars sound like mud, and really gross mud. However, I don't know if he's cool in person so I can't say I hate him.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment