Share your similar stories if you feel like it.

So last night I was bored and felt like recording some sort of a video. I just threw a camera on and winged it with no real expectations. In my state of caffeine-induced stupidty, I blindly uploaded it to youtube. Today I was finally able to watch it, and it kinda' sucked. Oh well. Only 13 or so views. I just deleted it.

I still can't feel slightly embarrassed. Anyone else got stories like this?
This doesn't involve recording anything. But a year back I dropped my guitar and crushed my camera which happened to be on the floor.

Fu*k.
A friend uploaded a video of me playing TTFAF (acoustic intro only) and a few other stupid things. Not that embarrassing, but whatever.
Quote by MattIsTheCosby
This doesn't involve recording anything. But a year back I dropped my guitar and crushed my camera which happened to be on the floor.

Fu*k.

Mines something like that.
I was being stupid with my guitar and forgot that I didn't have strap locks on it anymore and threw it to the side expecting it to come back, instead it hit my dresser and made my camera fall and break the screen. I also got leather strap end in my eye
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
In my state of caffeine-induced stupidty

HXC!! :P

old jam videos are always embarassing fro me
fck.
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
Mines something like that.
I was being stupid with my guitar and forgot that I didn't have strap locks on it anymore and threw it to the side expecting it to come back, instead it hit my dresser and made my camera fall and break the screen. I also got leather strap end in my eye

Okay, I submit to you. Your story was better than mine and it made me take a ride on the good old ROFLCOPTER.
I once made a video of myself showing people how to Whammy without a Whammy bar...

it didn't go too well.

↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby