Page 1 of 2
What was the mistake you made that cost you the most money?
I borrowed a good friend of mine's camera. The next morning, whilst I was showing my mother, I dropped it smack on the lens, thus damaging it and rendering it broken. Cost him $120 to get it fixed, as the warranty didn't cover it. That was quite a while ago (months and months)... and I think just recently he took it in to get it fixed.
Last edited by RPGoof at Aug 18, 2008,
I invested in Enron. But it wasn't as bad like the time I bought "Led Zeppelin - Greatest hits".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
leaving my bike outside for three days. I didnt pay more that 25$ for it but i could have sold it for hundreds. It was a very good bike. Damn i could have rode bmx with it.
I've broken four iPods. Two 4 gig minis, a 40 gig, and a 30 gig video. Awesome.

One mini and the 30 gig video were dropped on the floor too many times. The other mini fell in a lake. and the 40 gig was in a backpack that my friend took and slammed on the ground.
buying a go cart that just sits in the garage or outside rusting lol cost about €400
my £100 and something pound camera

that got flooded with water at a water park

whoops
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Stolen from Wal-Mart.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Bought a Samsung SlimFit TV that cost $380.

After one week of a great TV, I turned it on, and the picture was warped to Hell.
your mom
jk
uhhhhhh
nothing really
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Hasnt cost me money yet but when my landlord sees it Im screwed.

I got into a blind rage after arguing with my dad on the phone (he is a drunk and I hate the man) and I smashed my acoustic against the wall leaving a hole there.... Gonna cost me a lot to repair it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!

Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I lost my mom's wedding ring when I was three.

oh... you mother****er!
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
Broke a crap load of iPod's, went swimming with my phone...
Had thought the man put unlimited texting on it... Turns out he didn't. Got a whopping 1000 dollar bill, which all my Summer's money went to.
SUCKS!!!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Well there was that $160 something Samsung mp3 player that I put in my pocket. Turns out keys and an mp3 in your pocket + Parkour = broken screen.

Still works and all but I can't see what I'm listening to
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
Quote by Nathan_393
This.

Oh you too? How much was the fine?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I just got back from a vacation in California. I'm from Pennsylvania. I was in Los Angeles, but went up to Sacramento to visit a girl that I had become really close to. I was supposed to be there for 2 days, arrive at 330pm and leave at 7pm the next day.

We were supposed to have a lot of time together. A train derailed in front of us on the way up, we didn't get there until 9pm. I saw her for 2 hours that night, and nothing was open so we had to go to Hooters (they were closing also).

The next day she couldn't get to where I was, so I payed an extra $50 just to get the hell out of Sacramento. I sank like 300 bucks into that little waste of 2 days, but I did learn two very valuable life lessons:

1. Don't ever try and do anything romantic for any woman ever, it will go unappreciated.
2. Stay the HELL OUT of anyplace [in California] but southern California.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by Sabbath89
Stolen from Wal-Mart.

My friend stole from Kmart and got fined about $130 dollars for three shirts. Fortunately I've stopped stealing. It got way out of hand.

I still do it sometimes...
Driving 130 on an 80km/h road.
In Ontario, they consider this racing.
In Ontario, they then impound your car, $2000 fine, and your license is revoked for a month.
well i went over on texts by 250... that was pretty bad. then one time i went shopping and i bought this belt that was 70 bucks... then never wore it. i learned my lesson
I'm a chick. Get used to it!
Blown head gasket and two fist through the wall = $4,000.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by DrPants PhD
My friend stole from Kmart and got fined about $130 dollars for three shirts. Fortunately I've stopped stealing. It got way out of hand.

I still do it sometimes...

I got $150 fine from Wal-Mart for $64 worth of stuff.
driving without a license and being pulled over 3 times in less than six months. buying $5000 worth of furniture only to lose my job a few weeks later. i still trying to pay everything.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Turned my back on my $1800 mountain bike long enough for someone to swipe it even though I was standing about 15 feet away just facing the other direction. Still don't have the money to replace it.
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Turned my back on my $1800 mountain bike long enough for someone to swipe it even though I was standing about 15 feet away just facing the other direction. Still don't have the money to replace it.

lmfao i can just picture some black guy waiting for you to turn around and take off with it
Quote by venom0014
lmfao i can just picture some black guy waiting for you to turn around and take off with it

I really saw no humor in the situation or your ignorant comment about it.
Roller hockey skates which I used for like 2 weeks when I got it. Been a year since then and cost $230 lol
Page 1 of 2