Is it possible? What would happen if it is possible?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Very possible, I have one in my neck position right now.

Thing is, the vibrations in the neck position are naturally stronger, so you'll need a really high output pickup in the bridge. I have a tone zone in my neck position, and its almost as powerful as my X2n that I have in the bridge.
Yeah its possible. Nothing to "ooh" or "aah" about it though. Just flip-floppin positions making a different sound than if it were in the bridge.
well, i'm planning on putting a texas special bridge pickup in my strat (the neck pickup is crap). the other pickups are good.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
If you're doing that, the neck position will be louder than the other ones. Not an issue, you can always just roll back the volume knob if it bothers you.
Quote by RPGoof
Yeah, but neck pickups are designed to be quiter and less hot than bridge pickups, so your neck pup is gonna be pretty loud and hot.

will it be more treble-y?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Last edited by Sakattack75 at Aug 18, 2008,