so something i've noticed in my past relationships is that every girl i get involved with has some major problem... i.e.:

first girlfriend: attention cutter

second girlfriend: hypochondriac

third girlfriend: alcoholic

fourth girlfriend: meth user

current girlfriend: prescription drug abuser

every time i feel attraction for a girl i get to know the them and love it. then they tell me how messed up they are after were already dating... is there some kind of subconscious subliminal attraction that i could be experiencing to girls that have problems? i dont like the problems and when i find out about them i try to help and or fix them, but i think its strange how every girl i think is kinda cute just happens to be crazy.

my example is that today (my first day senior year) i turn around in my first class and see the new girl, freakin gorgeous... we get around to cute stupid conversation and i figure out she just switched schools cuz her parents made her. later that day i ask why she switched and she told me she got kicked out of her other school for getting caught using and distributing crack.

am i just ****ing nuts or is something beneath the surface here??? does anyone else have this problem???

(title fixed. get off my ass)
Last edited by chillysack at Aug 18, 2008,
idk; i've had one girlfriend, after i became unemo i dumped her, and she cut my name into her arm
not a freak, just emo.
Every girl has problems, they're women, need I say more?

Seriously though, I'd say you just have bad luck...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by ling_yu
why don't you try helping them. also, never had a girlfriend.

uh... read the whole thread?
On meth it is.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
You're not the only one.

Maybe we just don't notice until we pay attention to how weird everybody really is.
You're not the only one.

Maybe we just don't notice until we pay attention to how weird everybody really is.
well i had that twice, both times managed to help them out, try to help them if it doesn't work, then i don't think its worth it man, its rough, especially when love has you by the ass
They have problems. They are not deserving of the title of 'freak'. It's disgusting and pathetic.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by jeremessmore
excuse my ignorance but what's a hypochondriac?

a mental inability to believe you're healthy... you always feel symptoms that aren't there and stuff.
Dunno, but I've been attracted to three really big screw ups who all cut and suffer from depression.. it's sad..
In the course of.. two years?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Quote by chillysack

first girlfriend: attention cutter

second girlfriend: hypochondriac

third girlfriend: alcoholic

fourth girlfriend: meth user

current girlfriend: prescription drug abuser

= to one girl I was with a couple of years ago!!
also pics or it didn't happen!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
They have problems. They are not deserving of the title of 'freak'. It's disgusting and pathetic.

just the title, stop dissecting it, read the whole thread. i want an answer. not a moral lesson.
Well.... In all those situations, the only common thing is....... YOU!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Just because they have problems doesn't mean they are freaks.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Alter-Bridge
Well.... In all those situations, the only common thing is....... YOU!

um thats my question though. i know its me. but i dont know why i cant just pick a winner for once.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

This, is true!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by jeremessmore
excuse my ignorance but what's a hypochondriac?

one who overreacts and exaggerates every injury
ex: paper cut = bleeding out
headaches must be due to tumor
perfectly fine....must have some disease the doctors have never heard of
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by chillysack
just the title, stop dissecting it, read the whole thread. i want an answer. not a moral lesson.

Righto :/

I don't know but I've definitely seen that the more nice a person can be, the more damaged they are.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
We're all freaks man, We all do our own crazy/odd/strange stuff, but i know how you feel about the whole " Helping them " bit. All of my Girlfriends have been similar, mostly attention seekers/self-harmers. It's an odd situation to be in, I always said i look past their problems but they never believe me. Really got me down pretty bad.

Still, life goes on.

You'll find a true partner one day, It's all early days in our lives and some people always forget that.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
im no doctor but it def seems like a pattern. you said you feel like you should try and help them, this kinda seems like that might be a pattern too. Are there other people in your life that you've (successfully or unsuccessfully) helped? Is there anything in your child hood that might give you any hints? Again, I'm a 20yr old college kid so this might sound like total ****, but I do have an interest in this kind of stuff (psychology, I guess). Good Luck
Quote by chillysack
uh... read the whole thread?

opps, i misread it as try not to help them. lol
First of all, just because they have a few problems, doesn't mean they are freaks. Second, what you are attracted to probably has nothing to do with their "freakish" actions, its their reasons for for performing those actions that you are probably attracted to. They all seem to have addictive personalities, considering the substance abuse, so your personality type probably matches up well with another personality type that happens to often include addicts, or "freaky" people. So basicaly, you are naturaly attracted to a personality type, that among many other qualities, happens to be more susceptible to addiction.
Quote by ling_yu
why don't you try helping them. also, never had a girlfriend.

If you've never had a girlfriend, how would you know that trying to help them solves the problem? Oh wait...it doesn't. A typical teenage girl with those issues will find every excuse available in the book to every possible argument to the point where they'll just ignore you...believe me, I had a clinically depressed girlfriend who was a cutter and also VERY sexually confused (one of those that went from Bi to straight to lesbian in a week and back again). As I always say, leave those to the professionals...if they even want to help themselves, if they dont...well thats' their issue, no need to involve yourself in anyone's life and problems that they dont want to solve.
Quote by Eric 666
If you've never had a girlfriend, how would you know that trying to help them solves the problem? Oh wait...it doesn't. A typical teenage girl with those issues will find every excuse available in the book to every possible argument to the point where they'll just ignore you...believe me, I had a clinically depressed girlfriend who was a cutter and also VERY sexually confused (one of those that went from Bi to straight to lesbian in a week and back again). As I always say, leave those to the professionals...if they even want to help themselves, if they dont...well thats' their issue, no need to involve yourself in anyone's life and problems that they dont want to solve.

i never said it would, I said try. but now i see he dose already.
Quote by wyantsm
im no doctor but it def seems like a pattern. you said you feel like you should try and help them, this kinda seems like that might be a pattern too. Are there other people in your life that you've (successfully or unsuccessfully) helped? Is there anything in your child hood that might give you any hints? Again, I'm a 20yr old college kid so this might sound like total ****, but I do have an interest in this kind of stuff (psychology, I guess). Good Luck

i successfully help people all the time. 3 of the five i got to get over their problems. the hypochondriac, alcoholic... and my current girlfriend has been clean for 3 months.

as for my childhood i dont think theres much thats gonna help out there.