I was just in my bathroom , and I saw this small worm looking thing , when suddenly it starts moving around at an incredible speed.

It was black , just under an inch long , very thin , and moved VERY fast. It looked like it had kind of pointed ends.

Thanks if anyone has any idea what this is. It looked like some sort of parasite.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
Earwig maybe?

Or possibly a worm?

Or a centipede type thing?

Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Too small to be a centipede. Quite possibly a milllipede though.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Nope it wasnt any of them , if it was something that common I wouldnt need help finding out what it was. From what I saw it had no features or bits sticking out of it or anything. Just a plain black worm shaped thing.

And no it wasnt an ordinary worm , is was very small and thin , and so fast. It was literally about the same speed as a fly in the air , but on ground.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Quote by Ragin87
Too small to be a centipede. Quite possibly a milllipede though.

xD

Thats the word I was looking for!

One of them? Millipede..
I have those ****ers sneaking around my room all the time.... <.<
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
That's just Steve. He's much bigger in his true form. To get rid of him you should probably try some Holy water and crucifixes.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Ragin87
I have those ****ers sneaking around my room all the time.... <.<

Hoover your room?

It helped me... Althought Ive hoovered my room like... Twice in two years xD
OH OH OH I Know what it is. They crawl around in trees around my town all the time. Sec i'll try and find the name.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by break-me-in
That's just Steve. He's much bigger in his true form. To get rid of him you should probably try some Holy water and crucifixes.

Or you can throw a poke'ball at him!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Uh Oh....sounds like someone has crabs
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
Uh Oh....sounds like someone has crabs

O_o

If that sounds like crabs to you, your testicles could probably kill a man at twenty paces.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Ok. So Ican't find the name, but anyway kill it. Or it will start spinning webs around your house <.<

EDIT: Just thought i'd throw in a story. A year ago, One of those worms Came into our school on a kids binder we threw it on a kid we all hate. He screamed incredibly loud and yelled GET THAT Thing off of me! We named him freddy.

Freddy was squished by a binder 10 minutes later
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Last edited by Ragin87 at Aug 18, 2008,
Quote by heaven's gate
Silkworm?

That's it!
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by SinisterScythe
weedle yes it is.

It's not much of a threat at the momment but just you wait!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
God I searched fast small thin black worm , and all ive gotten in results from parasite websites.

http://www.shanti.com.au/body/parasites.htm

Apparently 85-95% of the population has parasites. Everytime I get an inch im flinching now lol :S.
- Socrates

Quote by heaven's gate
Silkworm?

Yeah it looks just like them , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bombyx_mori_01.jpg

If silkworms can move very very fast then its probably them.
- Socrates

Quote by metaldud536
Pfft

Butterfree>Beedrill

Quote by Spoony_Bard
They can move pretty fast. Good old freddy moved like lightning away from that binder but he was just too slow ;(
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by metaldud536
Heh.

Hey! Fake cards don't count!!!
anyways.........

Beedrill uses Fury-attack!
Butterfree got Fucked up!
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Vegeta f*ckin Pwns Beedrill anyway!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude, if it's a silkworm, catch it and start making some nice clothes, then sell them for profit!
Quote by metaldud536
Pfft Goku can tap into the power of planets and everything that lives on it and rape Vegeta orally.

Actually no!

But Micheal Phelps could!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
... I glanced at this thread and thought it said 'Need help identifying an incest.'

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Last edited by Alpha_Wolf at Aug 18, 2008,
Holy **** is this the Zeus kid? Hows the ex going buddy? Zeus probably sent this bug as a sign to stalk her more. You don't want to upset Zeus now do you?