k so i was looking for a new guitar in the $200-500 range and i found two that caught my eye. The first was was the ibanez rg5ex1. and the second was the dean vendetta 2.0 w/ floyd rose tremolo. this will be my second guitar, an upgrade from my crappy squier, and i have no idea how to choose. But i know i want 24 frets, humbeckers, and a locking tremolo system. itd be great if you could help me decide or even point me toward another guitar thx.

~C$
I'd sacrifice 2 frets and go with a HSS Strat. 1 humbucker, a locking tremolo...and it's a Stratocaster.
id say go with a jackson if your going for the metal tone nothing compares to it and for 500$ this is the guitar its basically the same thing as the RR3 just diff body and pickups [this is what i have]

heres a link to it

Jackson King V

theres also the jssr version which is 300$ i think but its barebones still has a kick ass tone

three also les paul but i dont realy dig those

BC rich are also recomendable

its all up to u and what u like i think this is gna be my next guitar but its kinda outa ur price range

Dimebag's Dean

and remember you need a solid amp to go with it so dont spend all ur money on a guitar and have a peice of **** amp
yah i dont like the dinkeys the reverse head annoys me and not enough frets for me
Quote by CHOCOmoney
k so i was looking for a new guitar in the $200-500 range and i found two that caught my eye. The first was was the ibanez rg5ex1. and the second was the dean vendetta 2.0 w/ floyd rose tremolo. this will be my second guitar, an upgrade from my crappy squier, and i have no idea how to choose. But i know i want 24 frets, humbeckers, and a locking tremolo system. itd be great if you could help me decide or even point me toward another guitar thx.

~C$

well i hav an RG and i can tell you personally they are awesome. the necks are really easy to shred on and they are overall really cool. Dean however, though they made awesome guitars for dime in his days, theyve taken their focus off all of their other guitars and instead focussed on how they could rip people off with the razorbacks. so if you want a QUALITY guitar, i would go with the ibanez.
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!