I have a question about Rhapsody, and I suppose all legal music-downloading services. If I were to sign up for a subscription to Rhapsody and pay for one month of downloading, at the end of the month, I would lose access to those songs. What if, though, I put the songs onto an MP3 player during that month. After my subscription lapsed, would those songs stop working on the MP3 player, or would I be set? I keep hearing different answers, so if anyone has personally encountered this situation, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I've heard that Rhapsody will not work with Zune. However, my girlfriend and I have managed to get songs from Rhapsody on there just fine. Anyone else run into no issues putting songs from services besides Zune Marketplace onto your Zune? Again, thanks for any info!
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I'm paying extra to get the option to put the songs on my mp3 player. I'm asking if they stop working along with the songs on my computer.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I still like buying cds in physical form.
It fills you with pride and happiness when you see your collection of music.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, buy the music. Itunes or whatever.
ok considering these people arent answering the answer is yes and no... they will stay on for one month after the subscription ends... after that... they are on there but dont work... sorry mate...
Ya the songs might work for a week after your subscription ends. You have to dock your mp3 player every so often to keep the licenses for the tracks.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now