So I got about a $100 to spend on clothes for school so I'am gonna need some suggestions for shirts since I already have like 8 pairs of pants. I'am looking for something colorful black is ok, but I already have too many black shirts. Discuss your back to school fashion here!

*note: i'am doin this because i only have a day left before school starts. any help is welcome!
H e l l o .
$100? Can you buy one shirt with that? That's about £50, right?
Quote by smb
$100? Can you buy one shirt with that? That's about £50, right?
Mr. Rich
actually I was thinking more like four or five. I could always spend more but I'am just gonna pick a few from whatever anyone says here, if not I'll just buy some shirts with cute pandas on them or something. Maybe even a dinosaur.
H e l l o .
for my school shopping i had to cheap out because i have no money
i got 5 shirts for 30$ at footlocker, sweet deal
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Band shirts, it's always the way to go.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
actually I was thinking more like four or five. I could always spend more but I'am just gonna pick a few from whatever anyone says here, if not I'll just buy some shirts with cute pandas on them or something. Maybe even a dinosaur.

Why wouldn't you do that? I want a panda shirt.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
**** Shirts Buy Cocaine AND HOOKERS

Really? No Go Buy A Slayer Shirt, Children Of Bodom, Death, Motley Crue And Exodus = You're Set
don't wear band shirts...nobody will like you. take a lady friend and go shopping with her. even someone who you are just hitting on--all girls love shopping w/ guys. just make sure not to say no to anything she says cause she knows better than you.

otherwise just go by hollister, AE...
This is the pit not a fashion suggestion.

Anyway go for some band shirts.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
find your way over to canal st. in new york (somehow), where shirts are 6 for 10 dollars. SIXTY SHIRTS.
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
-------------
Yay fibonacci!
The other day, I bought an Opeth shirt, Black Dahlia Murder shirt, Iron Maiden shirt, RHCP shirt, and a Pac Man shirt.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

What I do is either get clothes at places like Goodwill and etc., or buy blank shirts and transfers for cheap and make my own shirts. But thats because I dislike popular fashion and I don't want to give my money to American Eagle or Pacsun or any of those ****ty stores.
^ That's pretty cool.

I'm gonna say get some band shirts
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by jonlambofgod666
Get a Punisher shirt, I have one and feel badass when I wear it even though I'm not.

Uh, yeah. I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with that one.

Go on Threadless.com

They have lots of coolio shirts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
dont get hollister, ambercrombie or american eagle only tools wear that

get some skate shirts like dc, enjoi, element or famous star you can get them at pac suns or zumies
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
go shopping with a gay guy. they will pick you out some great clothes.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
All I wear are band shirts. Buy band shirts. Lots of them.

Quote by andrid
don't wear band shirts...nobody will like you. take a lady friend and go shopping with her. even someone who you are just hitting on--all girls love shopping w/ guys. just make sure not to say no to anything she says cause she knows better than you.

WTF?

I wear whatever I wear to represent what I believe in, not for people to like me. If people don't like me because I don't wear trendy ****, then they can burn in hell. I bet they'd be bad friends, anyway.
Last edited by Waff at Aug 18, 2008,
Just go to Walmart and buy like 100 shirts. You'll never need to do laundry again.
Quote by pr0pedestrian
go shopping with a gay guy. they will pick you out some great clothes.

Yeah....

If you're gay.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by andrid

^ What he said, except for the thing about band shirts, band shirts kick ass
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Dude just go to Marshall's or TJ Max.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
who the **** buys clothes for school, go to walmart and buy a pack of white/black/grey shirts and you're set for the year, then the rest spend on pot, or use it as a gear fund. Easily best answer hands down.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Graft666
**** Shirts Buy Cocaine AND HOOKERS

Really? No Go Buy A Slayer Shirt, Children Of Bodom, Death, Motley Crue And Exodus = You're Set

SLAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEERRRR,

but in all seriousnes buy panda shirts.
Quote by cheeseman3001
for my school shopping i had to cheap out because i have no money
i got 5 shirts for 30$ at footlocker, sweet deal

Footlocker FTW! I walk in to buy a pair of Adidas Superstars and walk out with a messload of cheap shirts.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by rambelpalsis

get some skate shirts like dc, enjoi, element or famous star you can get them at pac suns or zumies

i never really cared about buying clothes just because i was going back to school. i didnt see the point. i especially dont see the point now that im in college.

Quote by rambelpalsis

is that meant to be serious?
Yeah, that made me laugh too.

Quote by Retrobution
SLAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEERRRR,

but in all seriousnes buy panda shirts.

get the pandamonium one off threadless. My friend has it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA