Im not really sure if itd be worth the shipping but ill post it anyways. This was my first guitar, it served me well. It was back in the day so I thought it was cool to put stickers on it haha. Then I recently burned the top to give it a unique finish. I never play it so id be willing to trade for another cheap guitar, or anything guitar related. Just make on offer.
Thanks for looking

Hey I have that same piece of crap!

But mine's red with a Human Abstract sticker and a logo that says "Lamb Of Jesus" in the LoG logo.

Never thought to burn it though.

To let everyone else know, this is the starter level Ibanez. The one that comes in the box with the amp and dvd and picks and strap and stuff. Not the best guitar ever. But if you want something to bang around on, learn how to repair, rebuild, and clean something without worrying about fudgin' up your good git-box, I'd say 50 bucks is worth it.

Not tryin to mess up your sales pitch dude ha ha.
what did you do to burn it? looks pretty cool
unfortunately, i have nothing to trade...my pokemon card woes are coming back
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
-------------
Yay fibonacci!
Quote by RedNovember
Hey I have that same piece of crap!

But mine's red with a Human Abstract sticker and a logo that says "Lamb Of Jesus" in the LoG logo.

Never thought to burn it though.

To let everyone else know, this is the starter level Ibanez. The one that comes in the box with the amp and dvd and picks and strap and stuff. Not the best guitar ever. But if you want something to bang around on, learn how to repair, rebuild, and clean something without worrying about fudgin' up your good git-box, I'd say 50 bucks is worth it.

Not tryin to mess up your sales pitch dude ha ha.

haha nah your tight

Quote by capslockisnton
what did you do to burn it? looks pretty cool
unfortunately, i have nothing to trade...my pokemon card woes are coming back

im not sure if i did it the correct way but i just straight up burned it. i rubbed a bit of alcohol on before i would burn a spot.
How much for shipping?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?