So, Pit, I was thinking, what is your greatest nightmare/worst thing that could ever happen [to you?]
mine would be a planet of women... and they're all lesbians and have large noses and dirty feeet with long toenails. disgusting
Ever have a dream where your about to sex up a girl and then when you look at them they turn into a zombie and then suddenly you wake up screaming and wake up your parents?

Happened to me twice this year.
H e l l o .
I had a dream that i was stuck in a barn with a bunch of hippies outside

That would suck i guess
My signature has doubled...
well, hippies are insane. Have you ever read the outsiders? it's set in the 60's. The character M&M lives in a house with a bunch of hippies, and he get's high on Acid. He starts screaming that there are spiders, and the spiders are pouring out of his mouth, and eating the colors and he is to watch as the colors scream and writhe in pain. Hippies=crazy
Quote by vegetable-tron
well, hippies are insane. Have you ever read the outsiders? it's set in the 60's. The character M&M lives in a house with a bunch of hippies, and he get's high on Acid. He starts screaming that there are spiders, and the spiders are pouring out of his mouth, and eating the colors and he is to watch as the colors scream and writhe in pain. Hippies=crazy

That was 'That Was Then, This is Now', not 'The Outsiders'.
Same author, though.
I hear my teacher talking to me, telling me that I have all F's and that I won't be able to even graduate high school. She then gets a call and finds out my dad has died in a car accident. She reaches in her drawer for a knife and then proceeds to castrate me. I then watch my worst enemy make out with all the girls I've ever liked in front of me while I sit there parentless and ball-less
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
Ever have a dream where your about to sex up a girl and then when you look at them they turn into a zombie and then suddenly you wake up screaming and wake up your parents?

Happened to me twice this year.

You see, I consider that to be a good dream
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Having your nipples chewed off by fire ants.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
You are alone in your house. You walk down your dark hallway, past an empty room in the middle of the night, to go get something from another room. As you pass it:

Your name is whispered
Your name is screamed
A man in a demon pig mask and a yellow raincoat comes charging out of it with an axe

I would actually crap my pants before i died.
break everystring on my guitar with floating tremolo umm or
just zombies or alien invasion.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
a world where everything i did/could possibly do was boring to me, but ridiculously entertaining to everyone else.

IE: a world where im always bored but everyone else is having a kickass time
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
a world where there is only disney bands to listen to
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
When I was 3, the dummy from Goosebumps gave me a horrible nightmare. It was sitting on my car as I went into the backyard and then a black cat jumped over the fence into my neighbor's lawn, but it ended up smashing through a glass forcefield. The dummy came and chased me so I ran down the driveway into our other car and slammed myself into my little carseat, but then these people were trying to steal ther car so they were trying to get in my carseat too.

It was pretty traumatizing for a 3-year-old. Obviously enough for me to remember it now.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

My cat had rabies and then he hissed and chased me up a tree and I killed him by punching him and throwing him off a tree, then he lit my dog on fire... That whole dream I was thinking "What am I going to tell my brother... He loved that cat!" and "NOOOOO! HERCULES DON'T BURN TO DEATH!" And the dog ran away from the water.... Oh yeah, and I had a dream zombies tore me apart... Really bad one that was...
I think one of the worst things that could happen realistically to me would be..if you really love someone but catch them in the act of cheating...like on top of another guy. That would be pretty awful.

Or, unrealistically, it would suck to be tortured.
Quote by foob85
That was 'That Was Then, This is Now', not 'The Outsiders'.
Same author, though.

oh yea, it was! sorry, I forgot.
Quote by LgLagro
You see, I consider that to be a good dream

Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic