That amp is amazing! It almost has the same sound as my mesa boogie triple rec if you have it it on the right settings. One down-side is that non-incluscion of a foot pedal.

Buy it, or play it right now if you already have it. It deserves nothing less.
I have the 150 Half Stack and i love it!! It does tend to heat up but ive never had anything band ever happen so far and yea that whole pedal thing but i suggest getting one right away because i just bought one and it makes things sooo much easier now. If u like them get it, ive never even gotten mine barely pass 5 on it and its to loud hahaa
The majority of this forum feels that the Line 6 Spider 3 is a peice of crap, as well as Marshall MG's.

I tend to agree. Get something better.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Are you actually looking to buy an amp, or just posting a useless thread?

Use the search bar, and you'll find out what UG thinks of Spiders.
Quote by imgooley
Are you actually looking to buy an amp, or just posting a useless thread?

Use the search bar, and you'll find out what UG thinks of Spiders.

+1
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I tried one, I actually thought it wasn't THAT bad, like some people will tell you. It was kinda muddy, but it's not ear splittingly bad. There are better amps in the same price range, in my opinion (check out Vox Valvetronix).
Saint Louis Blues
Thay are all right... but like other ppl said the distortion makes chords sound like mush...
I would recommend Roland Cubes.
They're OK. They don't sound full at ALL tone-wise compared to something like the vox valvetronix line. I personally think they sound too processed. My friend who has one and likes it agrees. Plus, you can turn the volume up 1/2way and my valvetronix would still overpower it at like, 4. And it was a 75w spider v. a 30w vox. Overall, maybe good for bedroom practicing maaaybe even jamming but anything other than that it won't cut it.
It's another amp for the kids who don't know what good is.

And it's just a practice amp.
But even so, you can buy better practice amps in price range.
IE.
CrateV18
Epiphone Valve JR
Blackheart little giant
Fender Super Champ XD (or Vibro Champ)

Especially the Fender Champ
It will destroy any Spider III and make roll around in it's digusting feces called "tone"

lol
Quote by MFNMark
That amp is amazing! >>>>It almost has the same sound as my mesa boogie triple rec<<<<<<< if you have it it on the right settings. One down-side is that non-incluscion of a foot pedal.

Buy it, or play it right now if you already have it. It deserves nothing less.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by TheBodomBullet
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I was kind of just avoiding that post. Quoting that kind of stupidity is only adding to it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
The 15 watt ones are great for practice amps. I imagine I'll be getting one myself when it's time to head off to college.
Anything beyond that (expecially the real high wattage ones/halfstacks) are an absolute waste of money.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C