Page 2 of 2
i find the galloping in disposable heroes hard, but then again i'm not brilliant at galloping
Quote by thetoastinator
^Yeah, I forgot about the rhythm pattern in that song. I still can't get it, no matter how much I try for some reason. Just the open E chugging after the main intro...

I find Disposable Heroes much easier than Battery; Battery is much more difficult for me through sheer speed more than anything else, I can't even get through the main riff more than once most of the time.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
. I find a couple of riffs in Four Horsemen to be hard due to the fact that its only guitar playing, and there arent too many cues for when to come in, so when you are using a BT, its very frustrating. Blackened is also pretty hard, but after you get the main riff down, its smooth sailing up to the solo.

What do you mean by a BT?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by turtlewax
What do you mean by a BT?

Backing Track I'm guessing.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Battery is pretty hard, and I could never get Hit The Lights right.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Blackened for the timing, perhaps.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by julian2k4
im not sure, been listening to cyonide though...from their new album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB22JBmpqrs&feature=related

what do ya think?

I'm still waiting for a studio version before I make any judgements; that one's live and poorly produced.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by masters1990mj
the most difficult song of metallica maybe one

No.
One is super easy, except for the dual solo, which is just a bit tricky due to timing.

I'm still gonna go with the instrumentals, as they're long winded (all of them are at least nine minutes), and they have intense solos.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
The first little solo in No Remorse is pretty hard. Actualy the whole song is difficult.
Quote by stratdud39
i think master of puppets is harder than battery, the only thing that i find very difficult in that song is when he started the main riff and has that wild picking

Bah Master is easy stuff, battery, hit the lights and damage inc. are there hardest songs in my opinion, when it comes to riffs and solos.
Page 2 of 2