Well I'm looking for a good movie. I'm kinda in the mood for something like Saw. I don't mean super gorefests, I mean like the first Saw, where story and suspense surpassed everything. I don't mind gore though, I liked all the other ones and it doesn't make me sick or anything. Anything that will make you have to think to get it. With an ending that's unpredictable. Also, film series are welcome too. It'll keep me from making another thread like this the next time I get bored.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Hostel is fucked up, I hear.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
saw II
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by Cryptorchild
If your looking for gorefests though look into a little band called Cannibal Corpse

they'll have you cumming blood
Quote by DayTripper1967
american psycho.

it'll definitely make you think, so check it out.

*****SPOILER for kid that should go watch it don't look**********
I've watched that movie countless times and as sad as it is, i still get annoyed that the ending is so unclear, you know? I'm always pissed and confused on whether he really killed anybody, orr just some people, or what the hell his deal is, he's just pretty straight forward ****ed up until the end. then hes all sorts of strange ****ed up.
Quote by snipelfritz
Cube

Its a sweet movie.

I might do that, I saw Cube: Zero, the prequel. It was pretty cool. But I heard that the first two weren't shot outside the cube at all, which where the shots I thought completely made the film. I'll also take a look into American Psycho. But I've heard Hostel is pretty much just gorefest, am I hearing wrong?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
Untraceable will suit your needs perfectly, I think.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by original=punk
Fight Club, possibly.

+1. Although I don't know whether the ts is looking for more of a horror movie. Although I barely ever watch that kind of movie, I like the Shining.
+1 for American Psycho
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
hostel is what you're looking for.

AWESOME, awesome movie!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by spartan 118
Untraceable will suit your needs perfectly, I think.

Truth, I liked that movie. Only difference is that I found the Saw movies more creepy, which is an important factor to consider in my opinion.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Well, I looked through and am gonna go with Untraceable. It seems like what I'm looking for. Problem with picking these kinda movies is you don't know if it's good till the end, so I really go look that up to make my decision, oh well. If this thread is anywhere near the first page when I'm done I'll tell you how it went.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
^really, if you liked Saw i suggest Se7en. it has some sick and twisted ways of killing people. and it also has the whole "killing people because they deserved to die because of how they lived their lives" kind of thing.