This is so old, but its still hilarious.

EDIT: this is so clearly written to be inappropriate.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Aug 18, 2008,
lol "I've got a big red one"

Apparently this was a parody that they filmed as a joke but they aired it late at night for adults.
It was filmed as a joke for the crew I think. Still damn funny
its not real. there is no way they could air this as a children's show. its way to obvious what they are trying to say. still worth some lols tho.

if you are looking for a chill children's show check out yo gabba gabba. think sesame street on acid and you got yo gabba gabba
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
its not real. there is no way they could air this as a children's show. its way to obvious what they are trying to say. still worth some lols tho.

no, this really was a kids show. the cast were just messing around. (i.e. this particular clip wasn't really aired)
Quote by vartanspartan
no, this really was a kids show. the cast were just messing around. (i.e. this particular clip wasn't really aired)

thats what i meant. sorry if it came out confusing
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Ever watch the S[anish channels on Direct TV? The was one were the hostess was wearing one short mini skirt and was bending over in front of the kids. It was a weird show.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.