Page 1 of 2
bad for your lungs, if you give in to the munchies it'll make you flabbier, makes your teeth yellower, but nothing other than those i think.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Smoking pot usually makes you high, or so I've heard.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
*drug thred*

seriously, you'll know in like 5 minutes
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
if you smoke a lot (like smoking everyday or more), then it would gradually be bad for your lungs.

but the occasional toke doesn't do any harm
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by kyle100
Smoking pot usually makes you high, or so I've heard.

i knew i would be beaten to it

"instant death"
i lol'd

KAT WILLIAMS FTW
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Ya the lungs is the only negative effect. Sounds like you're about to lose your virgin lungs? That's a fun cherry to pop, as are most cherries now that I think of it.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Drug Thread
Hey Drug Thread
DRUG THREAD!!!!

By Z way eff weed... its not much too it
Only a real man does acid
My signature has doubled...
after a few minutes, you'll start feeling:

great hunger
a nice, "buzzy, but good" feeling.
want for more weed

enjoy it, pop in some pink floyd, grab some doritos or goldfish, and watch your favorite tv show. it's great.
lBlUlTlTlSlElClKlSl
My Anti-Drug
screws with your mind after a while. my friend does loads and is a complete tool now. Can cause schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. Drugs are awesome, but have there risks. sometimes weed isnt great, trips, whiteys for instance
For a serious answer... it makes you happy, hungry, and sleepy (kat williams wasn't kidding) and it slows everything down and it intensifies certain things. It's definitely an interesting experience to have a few times but it's not worth your health and money to do it all the time.

Even if you go into it without really knowing anything about it you should be fine; it's not like acid or salvia where you really need to be prepared way in advance.
Last edited by vartanspartan at Aug 19, 2008,
If you're not active like me, then you probably won't notice any effects on your lungs. You'd probably have to be an athlete or something for that to be a big deal. If you're going to smoke like every day, your short term memory and concentration will probably start to suffer a bit, but nothing serious unless you're smoking an ounce a day or something ridiculous like that. Moderation ftw.
Marijuana is bad for your lungs. As is any smoke. It also alters your short term memory by effecting the chemicals that are received to that specific part of the brain. Constant cannabis use renders the "fried" stage where you act like a stoner. It isn't proven, but if one quits smoking marijuana, after a certain time, the side effects may go away.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by jshizzleX666
screws with your mind after a while. my friend does loads and is a complete tool now. Can cause schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. Drugs are awesome, but have there risks. sometimes weed isnt great, trips, whiteys for instance

it doesnt exactly "cause" schizophrenia, but it can bring out a dormant case earlier than it would have developed naturally. There is debate over the likelihood it would develop naturally, some say as 100%
Tiananmen Square Dance
Quote by digimon go!
spontaneous infatuation with bob marley

u say that as a joke but its true
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Wow, this thread is convenient.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by vartanspartan
For a serious answer... it makes you happy, hungry, and sleepy (kat williams wasn't kidding) and it slows everything down and it intensifies certain things. It's definitely an interesting experience to have a few times but it's not worth your health and money to do it all the time.

Even if you go into it without really knowing anything about it you should be fine; it's not like acid or salvia where you really need to be prepared way in advance.

oh yeah, i remember the first time i did salvia and i thought it'd be just like weed..
boy was i wrong
Quote by FifthHorsemen
...It makes you want to eat Oreos...a whole package...

I went through like six packs of thinsations.
Shittiest stoner food.

Weed = pleasant to smoke.

There aren't any crazy hallucinations like you may think. You won't see dragons.
Although when I used to smoke it I used to have these visuals, there were all these red squares and they kept flickering.
I start to hear all weird but it's pretty cool.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Aug 19, 2008,
Chink red eyes, munchies, and depending on what you use you might smell.

But really, if you do it too often (and by too often I mean multiple times everyday for a loooong time) your dopamine receptors get a lot less sensitive so things where you'd usually get endorphin rushes (sex, running, chocolate) wont be as pleasureable and you'll have to smoke more weed proportionally to get high.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

It will make you jump off a bridge and decapitate yourself on a iron spiked fence below. At least that is what a government spokesperson who came to my high school said. Oh yea and did I mention he is full of ****. I have never smoked the stuff because I almost vomit when I smell it, stinky stuff. I know plenty of people who do it and all they are going to do is sit quietly on the couch.
It makes you use the ****in drug thread.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by MattIsTheCosby
Getting high???

Ah but every high is different.

Ecstasy high freaks the ****ing **** out of me. I hate the fact that I can't control myself on it (although it was barely mdma, more like coke and meth and all that shi/t.)
Coke is pleasant until the comedown. Then you want more.
Weed is just amazing, I just don't like smoking it because I always think it slows me down mentally (thanks to propaganda).
Acid, well I've never had a lot, only a small amount, but it's crazy (the floor was like an ocean and same with the walls, so it wasn't very much but still cool, especially considering it's a drug that shouldn't even be illegal).
Oxycodone - I've never taken a lot, but for some reason the recommended dosage makes me feel good. You have spikes of naseau and then spike of confidence and euphoria.
Ah but every high is different.

Ecstasy high freaks the ****ing **** out of me. I hate the fact that I can't control myself on it (although it was barely mdma, more like coke and meth and all that shi/t.)
Coke is pleasant until the comedown. Then you want more.
Weed is just amazing, I just don't like smoking it because I always think it slows me down mentally (thanks to propaganda).
Acid, well I've never had a lot, only a small amount, but it's crazy (the floor was like an ocean and same with the walls, so it wasn't very much but still cool, especially considering it's a drug that shouldn't even be illegal).
Oxycodone - I've never taken a lot, but for some reason the recommended dosage makes me feel good. You have spikes of naseau and then spike of confidence and euphoria.

Real MDMA is AMAZING! Best "High" drug imo. (LSD, Shrooms, etc etc are trip drugs, to learn something about anything. Weed is just good for everything)
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Page 1 of 2