Page 1 of 2
What is your favorite BoC post?
Mine is Minotaur

Post some of your favorites
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
God I'm a genius.....

p.s. Lawlz
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
There was a guy who listed his newborn baby as a joke. He ended up in jail, I think.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I'd post it, but its long gone.

ITS SHRED TIME!!!

name brand soda...
X Sign Here
Hoof mufflers.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Where's that name brand soda one?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast

I don't get it... was it supposed to be funny?

That's a pretty good deal... damn, I'd take it all... wait, its fake, isn't it?
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sixwingmortal
I don't get it... was it supposed to be funny?

That's a pretty good deal... damn, I'd take it all... wait, its fake, isn't it?

I think it's funny that he doesn't know how to spell.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by TheHamburglar
With the amount of fapping on The Pit, I say this would be a very bad purchase: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/540076210.html

Quote by vag couch
For Sale - beautiful pink "vagina couch" that I made in art school and no longer have space for. The couch is large: measures 5' 3" long, 3' 3" wide at the middle, and stands 2' 3" tall (and is heavy like a couch). The pics are from my portfolio and are several years old; as a result, the couch has some scuffmarks and stains around the bottom from being moved, but otherwise is in excellent shape. A professional upholsterer helped me build the couch, so it is also functional and durable as a piece of furniture. The couch must be picked up in Mendocino, a 3-hour drive north of SF. I am asking for $600 and a loving home! Call Willow at [deleted] or reply to posting.

I thought this was funny as a Chargers fan: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/orc/209504357.html
Page 1 of 2