So I love fiddling and tinkering with all of my gear. I'm continuously modding all my pedals and amps and now I'm feeling the need to do something to my Korg MA-50. I was looking on here a while back and somebody mentioned that they had done something to their metronome but now I can't find the thread he mentioned it in. So what kinds of things can I do to this?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Yea, that's the one I was thinking of. But what exactly would a signal generator do? I know he said he'd use it for pedal testing but what does that mean? Whenever I test pedals I just plug in my guitar and an amp...
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

It was to bypass the guitar, you'd just plug it in and it would generate a single note constantly I believe. Saves some trouble of dragging out a guitar and trying to play while fiddling with the circuit.