Ive been having some trouble with the fingering on this riff and cant figure it out.

d|---------------3----------3--1---------1p0-------------------------------|
A|----3-1-------3-3--------3--3--3-----------0----0-1----------------------|
F|---2-2-2-----0---0-----2---------2---------------0-----------------------|
C|--2-----3---0-----0---0--------------3-----------------------------------|
G|-0-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------3-----------------------------------3-------------------------|

Ive tried several different fingerings, but I cant figure out how to play it. Any help would be appreciated. The song is Another Hero Lost from Shadows Fall.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.

d|---------------3----------3--1---------1p0-------------------------------|
A|----3-1-------3-3--------3--3--3-----------0----0-1----------------------|
F|---2-2-2-----0---0-----2---------2---------------0-----------------------|
C|--2-----3---0-----0---0--------------3-----------------------------------|
G|-0-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------3-----------------------------------3-------------------------|

Here's how I'd do the 1st part the rest of it seems pretty straight forward.
ok so for that first part, I've got an Am chord fingering with the addded pinky on 3rd fret and then use your first finger on the first fret, 2nd string for an easy release. (the 3 to 1 part in the frist picking pattern). and the last note in the string drag your pinky to the 3rd fret on your 4th string.

then the second picking part is kind of a G chord without the 5th string 2nd fret. so you've got this: |-3-x-0-0-3-3-| instead of |-3-2-0-0-3-3-| as the G chord.

The last part there, I recommend this exact fingering:

2nd finger, 2nd fret, 3rd string.
third and pinky on the third frets of the top two strings
and 1st fingering 1st fret 1st string

then the third finger drops 2 strings. then single finger fingering tabbing from there on.

d|------------------------3--------------3--1-----------1p0-----------------------------------|
A|-----3--1------------3--3----------3--3---3-----------------0----0-1----------------------|
F|----2--2--2--------0------0------2----------2------------------0---------------------------|
C|--2---------3----0----------0---0---------------3-------------------------------------------|
G|-0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------3-------------------------------------3----------------------------------------|

If that helps you then cool. If it confused you let me know I'll see if I can Clarify. Hope it helps XP. rock on man