Ok, so basically I'm 190 pounds right now. I'm not comfortable with my weight at all and want to lose around 30 pounds. Now I'm not expecting this to happen overnight, I have patience. What I would like to know is any can give me a decently detailed plan on how to do this. Ie if you say run then how many miles, or for how long etc. What foods to avoid, what to eat, basically everything I need to know, thanks!

-Wheel
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
you should talk to my dad his an ex-marathon runner he was really good and still holds records in some places. Unfourtunatley he was hit by a van and it kinda screwed his knee. His the kinds guy that loves telling people to diet, how to do it, to work out and how to do it. You'd get along great until you got sick of him for nagging you all the time.
run...

30 mins at 80% intensity 3 times a week

eat less junk food

GO!

Edit: eat many small meals daily and only when you're hungry
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I think you need to get your heart rate up high enough to loose weight (70% of your max don't quote me =P)
Watch your calorie intake... basically eat no fast food.
i would start out at running a mile a day ( try to keep it under 10 mins )...
Then start adding another mile when it starts to get easy...
i weighed 170 last summer now i weigh 125
ugh i keep thin by skatebording,TKD,MMA,and wrestling in season lol usually in wrestling im 165-170 but other than that im 140-150
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Run a mile a day, then slowly increase it to 2, 3, etc.

Also, resist temptations to eat fatty foods (cliche statement).
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
to start out no fast food.... ever. then run a mile everyday if you cant run a mile then run what you can then walk the rest. when you get to where you can run a mile do it for a week, then bump up to 2 miles keep doin this until you get where you want. and to keep from gettin a lot of loose skin try doin 50-100 crunches a night do as many as you can and keep bumping up. no matter what you do never let it get easy you always wanna be pushing yourself
how bout skate a mile??? i can do that i put more miles on a board then i do walking
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.