Pics provided of what I'm talking about, it's the exact stringlock on the exact guitar.

Anyway, will I have to remove that to replace the clamps:
http://www.kahlerparts.com/Part_Pages/9535.htm
And the screws:
http://www.kahlerparts.com/Part_Pages/8420.htm
?

I purchased said guitar used, and it was missing two of each :P

I'd check myself, right now, but I left it at a shop to get the pots, 5-way switch, and jack replaced, they're beginning to wear out.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
i think that setup is way better than a regular locking nut because you can have a regular bone nut on it and it will have alot better sustain
It actually has a graphite nut, I don't care for bone nuts much.
I have one on my Epi G400, but that's about it.

But that's entirely beside the point.
I asked if I'll have to remove the stringlock to replace the clamps and screws.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
Quote by viper_mike
i think that setup is way better than a regular locking nut because you can have a regular bone nut on it and it will have alot better sustain
Eh, adding a friction point (nut) between the clamp and the trem is a pretty bad move in a full floating system. There's a reason Kahler guitars today predominantly come with a Floyd nut. Makes them less of a pain in the hindquarters to use.

As far as the OP goes, you wouldn't even need to remove the strings, if you're good with legerdemain. Slide the clamp under the strings until the holes in the nut and the clamp line up, and then put in the screw and tighten.

I'd ask your shop if they can swap the whole thing with a Floyd nut - that'll remove at least one of the tuning pitfalls of the trem.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I'm actually going to get an OFR and FR nut installed.
My shop is a Floyd Dealer, but he can't get me a left handed nut without a whole left handed FR coming with it, and then it would cost more than on Wormoth's.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened