my ipod nano 2ed gen,is not charging ands the appel support page has nothing on it.
the ipod turned on and it flashed appel.com/support and i went there i told me to restore it,Itunes wont even pick the ipod up as a devic or the computer for that matter.
has this ever happend to anyones Ipod before,
or dose anyone know how to fix this?
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
my last response to one of these threads ended in me being warned, so i will choose to not speak my mind about ipods, although i would love too explain how much i dislike them, but i must be reasonable here.

Take it to where you bought it. It may not be free, but they may know how to fix it.
So many ipod problems
*sigh*
Anyway, this happened to my old mp3 player
Probably either a dead harddrive or a stuck HDD arm.
Call up apple, it's the only way you'll get any help from them.
...maybe
I had this same problem so i got mad and threw it then i pulgged it in and it restored it.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Press both the center button and the MENU button at the same time, and hold for a bit. if that doesn't work, call apple
i threw my iPod on a basketb all court at school, I accidentally tossed it up into the air and it crashed down on the sidewalk, I accidentally flung it into the middle of the street as it skipped across half the road, and stepped and sat on it. Never had any problems. lol
Go to ifixit.com. The 2nd gen Nano is a flash device so there's no HDD. If you can get into the diagnostic mode then you can find out whats wrong. (center button and FFW or RW when booting) If not then you probably need a mainboard which goes for $99 for either the 2,4,8gb on that site last I remember.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
Quote by Rockingbird
Press both the center button and the MENU button at the same time, and hold for a bit. if that doesn't work, call apple

x2

Also didn't know if you know this but the smaller iPods like Nano's are flash drive's. THOSE ARE ****ING DELICATE AS HELL!!!! Do NOT under any circumstances damage that or put that in risk in the SIMPLEST OF WAYS.

Now bigger ones like the standard iPod and the Video,Photo, ect are hard drives. Which means there's a small (not too small) spinning disc inside the ipod.

From my experience I'll tell you DO NOT let that thing get caught in bad temperatures like freezing cold or face melting hot. Not fun.

But I've learned that while I'll always love my iPod they are pieces of crap because they're so delicate. From what I hear Zune is really reliable.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by jwax
my ipod nano 2ed gen,is not charging ands the appel support page has nothing on it.
the ipod turned on and it flashed appel.com/support and i went there i told me to restore it,Itunes wont even pick the ipod up as a devic or the computer for that matter.
has this ever happend to anyones Ipod before,
or dose anyone know how to fix this?

question: do you leave the computer that u plug ur ipod into on all the time?