How many Unread e-mails do you have?

i have just got my 1000th (I'm proud, which indicates my lack of life), which is why i'm making this thread.

So pit, how many Unread e-mails do you have. Not including Spam, or weekly newsletters from redtube.
You are OH SO SPECIAL!!!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I've hit like 20,000 before I think... The trick is sign up to every single website you can find and sign up for offers and surveys and don't get on for another 6 months...
dude

why dont you just tell PCA that you think their Summer camp is for lame wannabe Rockers??

then you'll have waayy less email
My friend has over 3000 i believe.... He doesn't know how to delete them
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Like 3 or 4
I'll get to them later. I don't feel like reading them now.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Ive got 754.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
I got over 1000 when I used to auto-subscribe to threads I posted in on here.

Deleting that colossal mess every few days got slightly tedious, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I have like 200 right now... but I've had upwards of 7000. My e-mail consists of notifications that I only check if they pop up while I'm on here. If I'm not, than I'll see whatever they were notifying me of anyways. I never get any real e-mails... Real, meaning, from other people that I know actually sending me messages via e-mail.
i have 10797. ha.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.