Are there any tube amps out there that you can crank all the way up without getting any distortion?
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
No.

But.

There are tube amps out there that will be far too loud for anyone to listen to for an extended amount of time without their ears bleeding that will stay clean.

I think that makes sense.

Basically, a Fender Twin will stay clean at any volume you would ever use.
Quote by imgooley
No.

But.

There are tube amps out there that will be far too loud for anyone to listen to for an extended amount of time without their ears bleeding that will stay clean.

I think that makes sense.

Basically, a Fender Twin will stay clean at any volume you would ever use.

you kinda contradicted yourself there
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor

How so?

If you crank a twin to 12, it will break up. But it would be too incredibly loud for anyone to listen to comfortably. It has enough clean headroom to make your ears bleed before it breaks up.
Quote by danielrobbyshor

no he didn't , the question was about cranking the amp all the way up. He said the Fender Twin would stay clean even though it would be loud enough to make your ears bleed. the Fender Twin doesn't have to be cranked all the way up to make ones ears bleed.
Okay, how about a proper answer.

Production model: No. Any Dual triode clean channel (even those that use the blackface clean circuitry) will still crank up somewhat if everything (and I mean everything, even master) goes to eleven.

Modified versions: Yes. Tube bass amps can stay clean. Also, don't forget that tube Hi-Fi can stay clean, too. As I mentioned chances are you will have to modify them to stay clean.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff