k i own a hagstrom f200 with a gibson style bridge through a fender 212 (i know i know) with a high gain pedal in front of it but i get so much string noise like say if im tapping i have to rest my forearm on the strings im not playing or every string will start ringing out how do i fix this or is this what i get for ahvin a ****ty amp
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
it's not your amp, just practice muting the strings you don't play...
^^that seems like a good link btw...
Member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Mute high strings with left hand (lay fingers against) and mute low strings with the palm (is it the "heel" of the hand? English is not my native language). This is probably one of the most important techniques to master to play well, and not the easiest at that...
Good video recommendation. There is often more than one way to get the job done when it comes to muting. Remember, both hands work to get the job done. The fact that you are listening for those unwanted notes means you're on the right track.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Storm Stenvold
~ http://www.guitarteacher.com
~ See It, Hear It, Play It!
~ Free Video Guitar Lessons, Jam Tracks + More!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote by hendriko
get one of these: http://www.tone-toys.com/de/Tapmaster_Saitendaempfer.html - sorry german site

A tool should never be a substitue for good technique.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
well, thats true actually

i just dont worry about tapping to much...so that's what i'd get, and what i'd recommend...thats all...all depends on your situation right?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It could happen when you aren't tapping, too. It happens a lot to me because I need to get better at lifting my finger straight off the string and not angled, causing a faint pull off.
ok i usually do the index on left hand high strings and palm of my right hand on low strings thing basically my only problem is muting while tapping
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by Bobsam3
ok i usually do the index on left hand high strings and palm of my right hand on low strings thing basically my only problem is muting while tapping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XMr12RJIIY
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.