Ok, so this could work as a pretty good game I think. I just made it up then, so I didn't bother using the search bar, so if something like this has already been done then let me know. Here's how it works.

RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

1. Someone will make a challenge. The challenge can be absolutely anything, WITHIN REASON. It must be possible to complete.

2. If you make a challenge, you must accept someone else's challenge. So, this means that in order to make a challenge, you must accept a challenge first.

3. When you have completed your challenge, POST PICTURES! This come as proof of having completed the challenge. Anyone who successfully completes a challenge earns a point, and their name gets added to the list at the bottom of my post.

4. The first heat will last until Friday (22/08/08). Anyone who has their name at the bottom of my post after the first heat, moves into the second round.

Extras: When undertaking a challenge, QUOTE the challenge you are accepting. Each challenge can only be accepted ONCE, and the first person to quote a challenge is the one who gets to complete it.

You do not have to make a challenge in order to accept one. But you MUST accept and complete a challenge first in order to make your own challenge.

DO NOT POST unless you are competing in the game!

Any questions?

I'll get us started, nice and easy.

I challenge someone to make a sandwich consisting of strawberry jam, roast chicken, and banana. Then, EAT THE SANDWICH! (Photograph yourself taking a bite, in order to complete the challenge. ANYONE can accept this challenge. This means that if there are no fresh challenges to accept and you want to make your own, all you have to do is accept and complete mine.)

Be creative. GO!
A U S S I E
Last edited by Jcore44 at Aug 19, 2008,
I like the idea, but if any challenge consists of posting my pen0r, I'm gone.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I challange you to rtape every man you see tomorrow.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Why not have a challenge where people stay up for as long as possible while being on webcam? They can go on blogtv and and be on live video feed the whole time. That would be cool.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by beetroot10
hmmm i dont have a roast

ok i challenge some one to
do a guitar swing, (around the body)
video would be better then a picture...

I'll do it. It's not hard.
Read The Rules Before Posting! Please!

Also, DO NOT POST unless you are accepting a challenge, creating your own, or posting the pics as proof of completing your challenge!
A U S S I E
That actually sounds not that bad, would do it but unfortunately no chikkenz in the house.
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Quote by Jcore44
Read The Rules Before Posting! Please!

Also, DO NOT POST unless you are accepting a challenge, creating your own, or posting the pics as proof of completing your challenge!

I want to but

DO I PEEL THE BANANA OR NOT!?!?

goddamn
*sigh*

Should have waited for the Americans to finish school and get this started properly
A U S S I E
I challenge someone to make a sandwich consisting of strawberry jam, roast chicken, and banana. Then, EAT THE SANDWICH!

I will do this, in around 3 days. And I will even video it*

Challenge: I challenge somebody to go out into the street with balloon tits and ask 10 girls for their numbers.

*Disclaimer: It may not be roast chicken, maybe grilled or fried.