Page 2 of 654
I prefer the japanese cars or either old brit car's like the mini or old muscle cars. Nothing in the middle
i own a 76 chrysler by chrysler sedan v8 auto etc. btw civics only hav like 85 kw and even tho they are light they dont go very quick at all. are eclipses naturally aspirated? oh also many lower performance turbo cars dont hav intrecoolers..but i doubt ne1 would waste their time/money on a custom turbo conversion for a Ka
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I has a 2004 Neon SXT.
(Sorry for so many images >.<

With SRT-4 Spoiler

K&N Cold Air Intake

Pioneer DEH-P5800MP Dash Unit

Mopar Lip Kit [UNINSTALLED]

Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 3 [UNINSTALLED]

And once I get settled into a good job out of college, I'm going to put a Viper on financing.
It's my dream, and it's not a joke.
I really am going to.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Mar 28, 2008,
Quote by -Collapse-
I has a 2004 Neon SXT.
(Sorry for so many images >.<

With SRT-4 Spoiler

K&N Cold Air Intake

Pioneer DEH-P5800MP Dash Unit

Mopar Lip Kit [UNINSTALLED]

Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 3 [UNINSTALLED]

And once I get settled into a good job out of college, I'm going to put a Viper on financing.
It's my dream, and it's not a joke.
I really am going to.

don't be sorry to show off your baby
It's what I made this thread all about pretty much
there is already one of these threads it is caled the one and only thread concerning all automobiles
EDIT: i don't even know why we have a search bar anymore or why anybody missed it when i disapeared before
song stuck in my head today

Last edited by lbc_sublime at Mar 28, 2008,
Quote by lbc_sublime
there is already one of these threads it is caled the one and only thread concerning all automobiles
EDIT: i don't even know why we have a search bar anymore or why anybody missed it when i disapeared before

But as I stated earlier, I have clamined OFFICIAL car thread, ergo making mine the dominant thread.

Please delete your post as it doesn't stay on topic.

Quote by daytripper75
i have a 1998 Honda Accord.

this is the car i want:

or this:

or this:

2-door BMW compact fan i see?
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Cmon people, I know there isn't only just the few of us who like cars!

If you drive a car, you like cars.

i doubt that as a mechanic people cringe at the thought of spending alot of money on them when i tell them there is something wrong with it. and they always think there is a better deal out there for the same quality of work highly unlikely

it's a method of transportation for most and alot of people on here like guitars this thread will soon fall like the other one until someone else makes the official one again lol

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

2-door BMW compact fan i see?

BMW in general really, but yeah the 2-doors are usually my preference. theyre just so nice. definitely my favorite automaker.

id much rather have one of those 3 cars than a Ferrari or something like that.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Mar 29, 2008,
^ there nice but i think a little over priced i drove a 2007 M5 and i didn't like the paddle shifters. it shifts pretty fast but something about it.

the costomer and i where talking about it and he ended up selling it because he didn't like it either lol

I have one of these:

I'll put up real pictures when it's actually light enough to take them.
ಥ_ಥ
-Collapse- i hav the exact same head unit as u lol

homies playing bball is best background
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Last edited by Deep*Kick at Mar 29, 2008,
my favorite car is the searchbar
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by saosin22533

iv heard of those
wat 1/4 mile time do those run
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
i don't know, but there's a good dealer at the top right hand corner of the page. that's where i got mine.

im getting one of these soon.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by saosin22533

on march 12th, you started a thread asking which band has the most annoying fans. that has been done to death. if you really drove a searchbar, you'd know that. shut up and stop being a hypocrite.

anyway, about cars. I drive one of these:

Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Is a '95 Dodge Stealth a good car? Good condition and wasn't too expensive. My parents got one for $3500, and I was wondering what the opinion is of it.

BTW, here's a picture,
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Last edited by Animorphy at Mar 29, 2008,
Quote by BigFatSandwich
on march 12th, you started a thread asking which band has the most annoying fans. that has been done to death. if you really drove a searchbar, you'd know that. shut up and stop being a hypocrite.

i did searchbar that and there was nothing specific or up to date if i recall right. and how did you remember that? it's like you were waiting for me to slip up. plus isn't there an automobile thread with a lot of posts in it?
^Didn't the threadstarter already acknowledge there's one already and that he got permission to make a new official one?

So what are people's opinions on vintage mustangs (or new cadillacs, specifically the CTS)?
Quote by saosin22533
i did searchbar that and there was nothing specific or up to date if i recall right. and how did you remember that? it's like you were waiting for me to slip up. plus isn't there an automobile thread with a lot of posts in it?

I just checked your profile to see what theads you've started. I'm at work and bored. I have a lot of free time on my hands.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
The car I drive now, 'till I can fix the other one. It's a '97 dodge neon, SOHC, MTX. I love it to death and it will outhandle almost anything, but the previous owner really did a number on the engine.

(FYI, don't ever, ever buy a car off of a lot before the dealer has had a chance to look at it )

Here's the other one, which is currently missing an engine. E-cookie for the first person to figure out what it is.

edit: to the guy above...Old mustangs are awesome...there's really no debating that haha.

And the CTS...I've sat in one, and they are quite nice, but the front lip they put on some of them looks kind of goofy.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Mar 29, 2008,
Oh it's a Delorean!
I quite fancy trying to find a cheap one of these on ebay in a few years
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I wanted a nissan skyline but i seen on google the one i want is around £30,000 so now i want a Toyota Supra. My dad has quite a rare 1990 Toyota celica GT-4 and he say's toyota's are very reliable. I can't wait till i'm 17, am 13 now.
Quote by saosin22533

Maybe you should read the first post douchebag.

Stop making posts that have nothing to do with cars buddy.
Last chance.

and to ^ sunnysayshi

You're getting that Toyota Celica from your dad?
If so, nice catch.
Toyotas, really no matter what model, are reliable.
Besides Celicas are beautys.

bad luck on the 4 year wait though friend

/hug
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Mar 29, 2008,
^ touph guy eh lol rolls eye's

i have one of those celica/supra's at work with a lot of mods done to it there pretty sweet and it's the only one around town that i have seen.

you can do alot of cool things to those cars

I love car threads

i actually have 2 cars, soon to be 3. I'm 16

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 on 20" Denali rims 55k miles $24k
no pictures yet i'll take one when i go outside

1995 Lexus SC300, 107k miles, bought it with 102k, $12k dealer owned car

When i bought it:

Same chassis from the MKIV supra turbo and same motor as the Supra NA, 240 horsepower, 260 lb ft of torque, custom cold air intake, cusom exhaust ( to be put on), bored and stroked to 3.2L, i made 295 horsepower 329 lb ft of torque on a mustang dyno

what it looks like now (just wheels for the "winter, drove it once in the winter lol)

19x9 fronts and 19x10.5 rears are going on this summer, along with a 97 front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts

future daily driver (the tahoe is my current daily)

1984 Chevy s10 short cab short box 4cyl 4 speed

i already have a 383 stroker and TH400 sitting and waiting to be put in. Gonna paint it black and put 19 inchers on and drop it

its a 4x2

I have to say I love the stock rims on the lexus, but I'm not very fond of the ones in the 3rd, they don't seem to fit in too well.

But It's a sweet car! =]
Quote by -Collapse-
I have to say I love the stock rims on the lexus, but I'm not very fond of the ones in the 3rd, they don't seem to fit in too well.

But It's a sweet car! =]

i would agree..the only reason i have them is because i wonthem in a raffle :P i tried talking to he people who put them on to get a lower offset so they aren't so sunken inbut they looked at me like they didnt know what they were talking about
Quote by lbc_sublime
^ touph guy eh lol rolls eye's

i have one of those celica/supra's at work with a lot of mods done to it there pretty sweet and it's the only one around town that i have seen.

you can do alot of cool things to those cars

Well hey, the rules are quite set in place.

If you want to break them several times, it's your warning

Anybody a racer here?
I'm looking to get a few personal opinions on mods to put on the car i'm getting
that'll fit circuit, drag, and drift racing all in one.

The Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder of course