Page 5 of 654

- 2008 Dodge Viper ACR "Hardcore"

The thread for everything automotive!

Discuss cars, show us yours, talk about automotive TV, motorsport, anything to do with our beloved four wheelers goes here.
Me and my dad have been working on this MG

The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Last edited by MetalMegaMan at Aug 19, 2008,

o yeah. thats what i've got. unbeatable.
Quote by Guitardude19
The only things I kill are wasps, flies, and slugs.

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.
Quote by EJD

Discuss cars, show us yours, talk about automotive TV, motorsport, anything to do with our beloved four wheelers goes here.

I'm not that into cars (probably because I'm not 16 yet) but DAMN that car is awesome looking.
Can someone leave a message here explaining how sh*t the new Fiat 500 is, both mechanically and aesthetically - I can show my mom the comments then and it might put her off .

My mom wants to get one, the problem is it'd be a car I'd be using as well.

My work vehicle. Just had new drive-shaft seal, clutch and starter motor put in, at £750 cost. Drove it home and it broke down.

New fuel pump and re-mapping of the ECU at the moment.

Cars are awesome, but when they go wrong...f*ck me they can be expensive
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Oh man, my mum bought the Fiat 500, and DAMN is it an amzing car?! I'd reccomend EVERYONE to gettheir mum to buy one.
Quote by sunnysayshi
Oh man, my mum bought the Fiat 500, and DAMN is it an amzing car?! I'd reccomend EVERYONE to gettheir mum to buy one.

The best thing about life is knowing you put it together

My ride, pretty nice (although mine is a different colour)
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
I mean I might as well make a group for the Fiat 500 lovers, there's that many fans of it. It's like the skoda, used to be ****, but now are amazing!
Quote by sunnysayshi

I see what you did there....
Quote by urbanfox
I see what you did there....

It's not nice to lead your mum into buying a car which is worse

Just tell her to buy a VW gold or a peugeot 206...
I've been telling her to get a Fiat Punto. They are teh sex.
Quote by EJD

Looks like someone beat it with a sledgehammer.

I drive this
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
hey what year of Pontiac Grix Prix looks like the old Monte Carlo's????
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by WangmasterHizzl

My work vehicle. Just had new drive-shaft seal, clutch and starter motor put in, at £750 cost. Drove it home and it broke down.

New fuel pump and re-mapping of the ECU at the moment.

Cars are awesome, but when they go wrong...f*ck me they can be expensive

Is that a Ford logo I see on the front? If so, there's your problem
The big truck my dad's company uses eats transmissions and clutches, I think he had to put 3 transmissions in it last year...
I'm getting a microcar soon, I'm still 15 and you have to be 18 to drive a normal car in Portugal.
So yeah, Microcars FTW!

505 cc FTL!
i've got a micra lol

how many people on here actually drive though?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'm getting a microcar soon, I'm still 15 and you have to be 18 to drive a normal car in Portugal.
So yeah, Microcars FTW!

505 cc FTL!

DAAAAMN não acredito que vais comprar isso !

I can't believe you're gonna buy that thing ! a friend of mine flipped one over , and another guy I knew nearly killed himself in one .. besides , it's a rich kid toy !

sory for the portuguese part
Quote by Woozye
DAAAAMN não acredito que vais comprar isso !

I can't believe you're gonna buy that thing ! a friend of mine flipped one over , and another guy I knew nearly killed himself in one .. besides , it's a rich kid toy !

sory for the portuguese part

Not really, I found a used one for 600 euros, it's not that bad.
I might get a bike too, but I'm not sure, Microcars are badass.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Not really, I found a used one for 600 euros, it's not that bad.
I might get a bike too, but I'm not sure, Microcars are badass.

nah , get a bike ! bikes are way cooler , plus you can pop wheelies and chicks dig it , more than micros
I have a green Peugeot 106, P-Regestration, 1.1 litre engine. 110K on the clock.

Good car, when i'm not driving into the back of officers in the Army...
Quote by Woozye
nah , get a bike ! bikes are way cooler , plus you can pop wheelies and chicks dig it , more than micros

I thought about that, but micros are closed, safer, and a good place to smoke the marleys in.

I might just get a good amp instead and wait until i'm 18 to get a car.

Awww yeah
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm

Your Peugeot is dead and your Toyota has been decimated.
Last edited by Lenin's Tomb at Aug 22, 2008,
Quote by EJD

ive merged your thread with the older and larger car thread.
I totaled my 2007 ford edge and ended up in the hospital on tuesday (my 17th birthday)... i was coming home from the zoo!
happy birthday to me

im fine though, 1st degree burns all up my arm from the airbag but its not bad.
http://images.turbomagazine.com/features/turp_0804_35_z+subaru_gc8_impreza+exterior_front.jpg

my old man, built and owns the engine in this 722bhp subaru...

but the bastards who own the rest of the car took all the credit and stole the idea from him
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
want! Although not the R, insurance ftl.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I have a 1998 Tercel. It has really shitty speakers, as in if I'm on the highway with my window open, I can't turn them up loud enough to hear my music without getting buzzing noises, like they're going to blow. So, I'm looking for a replacement pair.

The only speakers in my car are the two in the front doors. Right now, I have an old tape player radio. It's fine, since I use a tape-to-mp3 type plug so I can easily hook my iPod up. I'm not looking to replace it unless I have to.

All I really need is a decent pair of speakers (no subwoofer needed, but it would be nice... but I have no place to put it??) to replace the ones in my doors. I don't want to pay more than $100 each CDN, if I can get it for that. How easy/hard of a job is this to do on my own? Would I have to bring it to a garage (do they even do that?)? I'm a car noob, as you've noticed.
i own a 1985 mazda rx-7 12a model that is currently in storage and is a little beat up.
i plan to start fixing it up so today i started attending a auto mechanic class because i know nothing about cars