Does it bother anyone else when people pronounce words like what and when starting with the h? I noticed this in the song We'll Meet Again by Johnny Cash and for some stupid reason it really bugs me..
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lich59xsjik

You have no ****ing clue.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
It bothers me when someone posts a thread about it and i'm confused until I hover my mouse over the thread.
Also - hwy so serious?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Hwo wants to know?
I thought the thread title was the name of an asian person. I'm so upset with myself right now.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
many singers due it to it to help diction, otherwise it may be hard to understand the lyrics.
the only other times i've heard it were when the movie Hot Rod came out and people were either quoting the movie or just taking things too far.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
I thought the thread title was the name of an asian person. I'm so upset with myself right now.

haha thats hillarious
Quote by Chips-
Does it bother anyone else when people pronounce words like what and when starting with the h? I noticed this in the song We'll Meet Again by Johnny Cash and for some stupid reason it really bugs me..

Yeahhh. I hate when people pronounce 'who' with an h sound
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by darkstar2466

Why do you say it like that?

But yeah, I do find it very annoying. Where I live, it's normally people with their heads up their ass that say it as well.
Quote by garrett5

I Tell you hwat!

damn, beat me to it! but i prefer boomhauer

ItellyawhatmanyouknowwhatI'mdangol' sayindangol' boomhauersthebestdangcharacterforthatdangol' voiceyaknowwhatI'msayin'
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by skvvisgaar at Aug 29, 2008,
You Americans have butchered the english languge to no end. Me and my friend once wrote down words like they were pronounced in the southern states of the US. It looked like an army of ants **** out noodles.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
You Americans have butchered the english languge to no end. Me and my friend once wrote down words like they were pronounced in the southern states of the US. It looked like an army of ants **** out noodles.

My friend and I, you hypocrite.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
My friend and I, you hypocrite.

Yes well your American culture has tainted my poor once-virgin brain. Now all I think of when I see the police interrogating a blonde woman is that she'll flash her VJ.

Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win