Hey,

I ordered a set of Sennhieser PX200s for my girlfreind as a birthday present and a package came today from the place. In this package there is a set of new, unopened Bose in ear headphones... the package has my name and address on but the note inside has someone completley different... what do i do?
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Tell them they ****ed up.
Keep the Boss ones because "your girlfriend had a ****ty birthday because of them"
Get new ones off the company.

You will have two sets then. Just moan at them and they will cave.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
^^ Lol she got a MacBook and she said she'd like some shiz to go with it so i thought they'd be good cos they're good quality. Not the only thing i got her just so you know

^ Yeah that would the the morally correct thing to do.
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
Quote by Colgate Total
You got ear phones for your girlfriend's birthday... ? What the fuck, man?

If she's as much of an audiophile as, say, I am, then he got her the perfect present. Especially if she's stuck with ****ty headphones at the moment.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Colgate Total
You got ear phones for your girlfriend's birthday... ? What the fuck, man?

Classic, but serious wtf? Do you want to have a quiet night on your girlfriends birthday???
You ordered Sennheiser headphones (pretty good) but got Bose (pretty f'cking excellent) ones instead?

I think it's clear what you do...

Keep the Bose
Quote by urbanfox
You ordered Sennheiser headphones (pretty good) but got Bose (pretty f'cking excellent) ones instead?

I think it's clear what you do...

Keep the Bose

He ordered headphones, got earbuds.
Last edited by filthandfury at Aug 19, 2008,
Lol she's using the ****ty speakers in her mac atm so i thought i'd be nice for her to be able to listen to her music in decent quality while on the move, problem is they're black and she hates earbuds so i may keep them and re-order some more from another source (they're from amazon so they wont miss them). I'll wait a day or so and see if im contacted.

Should go nice with the bag, clothes, jewelry, music and films i got her ;-)
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
I remember reading someplace that earbuds can't be returned, I'm curious what happens under these circumstances.